Cutting your hair according to the phases of the moon

santia

Sounds interesting. Has anyone or know of anyone who's done this?

Anthony Morrocco's Lunar Haircutting Charts
The Lunar Chart displays the 5 optimal dates each month for cutting and beautifying hair. Certain days are especially beneficial for a certain task and are noted on the calendar in red. In addition, there are dates each season of particular importance.

We also include a chart of days for retarding hair growth as with shaving, plucking or waxing.
http://www.morroccomethod.com/lunar.shtml

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/bestdays/bestdays.html
--January 2007
• Bake 18, 19, 24, 25, 31
• Can Fruits and Vegetables 3-5, 13-15
• Dry Fruits and Vegetables 6-8
• Cut Firewood 1, 2, 18-31
• Cut Hair to Increase Growth 18, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31
• Cut Hair to Retard Growth 6-8, 11, 12, 16, 17
• Mow to Increase Growth 1, 2, 18-31
• Mow to Retard Growth 3-17
• Castrate Farm Animals 16-23
• Harvest 11-17
• Prune Trees 13-15
• Wean 16-23
• Hunt 18-24
• Fish Mornings: 31 Evenings: 3-5, 22, 23
• Quit a Habit or Smoking 6-10, 16-17

I'm doing this - started with my last trim in Dec.

I look at it this way - I NEED to trim my hair occasionally anyhow, so why not try to trim it on a day/phase of the moon that MIGHT help? It's a win-win situation....

i have done this 4 years
don't know if it works but i am into stuff like this
and figure it doesn't hurt...

I've been doing this for a while now and I beleive it's working for me. I just check the moon phase on the lunar charts there's a link in my regime, and decide which day to dust/trimm.

I think I'm going to try this. I was concerned about they type of cut I would have to do on these day's.

My family is from Honduras and my grandmother always told me about this. She said when trimming, its safer and more beneficial for growth if you read the cycles of the moon.

I tried it once, it did help! But I forgot about it to tell you the truth...I think I am going to do this consistantly.

Back