Curlformers Value

I just checked and Curlformers has a Kit in which 46 various sizes come in a box for $54.99 if you have a sally's discount card. Otherwise you'll be paying about between $10-$12 depending on where you live for a pack of 6-8. Ju

I love my kit ( I too used a 15% coupon and sally's card). Just wish they made a kit for the long and narrow.

If you have long hair (SL and beyond) the kit will not benefit you completely b/c of the short curlformers in there, unless you have bangs.

They need to make two kits. :yep:

One for Short/Medium length hair and one for long hair. :yep:

I bought the kit on my lunch break... It comes w/ 40 long & wide and 6 short & wides. I'll use the shorter ones for my nape.

If I stick with these, then as my hair grows I'll have to upgrade to the extra long, etc. :yep:

Let's hope this works!

I bought the kit on my lunch break... It comes w/ 40 long & wide and 6 short & wides. I'll use the shorter ones for my nape.

If I stick with these, then as my hair grows I'll have to upgrade to the extra long, etc. :yep:

Let's hope this works!

When I first hit Sally's up I bought all 10 packs of the long and narrow and got home and thought, "what am I going to do when my hair gets long?"

I went back and bought all 5 packs of extra long and wide...

But now, I read the site over and I can use 2 curlformers for long hair, so I can double up on all my long and narrow to use as my hair gets longer.

I saw the kit at Sally's today (had to go in there after all these threads!), and agree that the kit is a great value.

And it's a good thing they have the kit since all you heifers bought all the long and wide ones in my area!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Additional info that might be helpful:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sizes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Curlformers come in a range to suit lengths of hair and desired style.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Short & Wide:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For typical curls on shorter hair.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Short & Narrow:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For ringlet curls on shorter hair.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Long & Wide:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For typical curls on up to shoulder length hair.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Long & Narrow:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For ringlet curls on up to shoulder length hair.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Long & Extra Wide:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For barrel curls on up to shoulder length hair.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extra Long & Wide:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For typical curls on longer than shoulder length hair.[/FONT]

Taken from http://curlformers.com/englishrotation.htm

I'm actually considering purchasing some. If so, it will be the EL&W to experiment on my sister.

Back