Color Showers

What kind of shade would the honey be on dark hair?
I have no idea. I'm guessing maybe just a hint of honey in the sunlight???
I did three rinses kinda back to back. Bright red, burgundy and grape. So i did a black rinse like 4 times and it never takes. I dunno what color i'm gonna turnout with since my hair still looks red.:ohwell:

I have no idea. I'm guessing maybe just a hint of honey in the sunlight???
I did three rinses kinda back to back. Bright red, burgundy and grape. So i did a black rinse like 4 times and it never takes. I dunno what color i'm gonna turnout with since my hair still looks red.:ohwell:

I know, right.. that stuff stays in my hair like a permanent color too...but I like it...I am wondering what new color Round Brush is going to offer...

Wheezy - don't forget to get on top of your table, with your hair right by the lightbulb and take a picture of that color...LOL...

Why not mix the honey or the gold with mahogany? I would :look: I've stockpiled the OG CS thanks to my Philly connect ;) and I'm seriously thinking about going back to rinses (and maybe even relaxers) in the fall/winter.

Last edited:
Bumping up..Im about to buy the brown.never brought anymore since the green rinse gate but i need to rinse over these granny greys asap!

Back