Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

AtlantaJJ

AtlantaJJ

You should try Hairitage Hydrations "Jar Of Joe" (on ETSY). It's a fabulous Coffee Creme. :lick:

You'd love it. Try to catch it on Sale tho',:yep:

:drool: This looks so yummy! IDareT'sHair = Enabler!!

When is she having that sale again? :lick:

Seamonster

The coffee oil I made at the beginning of this challenge, is just getting finished, and I am making another batch. I love coffee oil. In fact, I love oil. I haven't had a scalp flare up since before June.

I am wondering if I could make a batch with instant coffee to speed things up?:lick: Anybody ever try instant coffee?

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Steaming with my dc tea as a base... will coffee/tea rinse after I cowash and use tea with my leave in.

Lita

Just washed with Goats Milk/Green Tea Poo Bar,Ayurvedic Hibiscus ACV rinse,Dezign Ayuan Brizil Dc 1hr,Enso Hibiscus leave-in,CC Naturals Lavender/Camomile Cream,sealed with Rice Bran oil...On the very tips,petro..

*Curls really popped with Ayurvedic hibiscus ACV tea rinse.

Happy Hair Growing!

theNaturalWonders

an hour later read all pages and i just want to make sure i have everything down pact so i can start this

CAT:
1)coffee rinse
2)DC on top and steam/dryer for 30 minutes
3)tea rinse
4)final rinse with ACV

does that sound right?

also has anyone done this while in a sew-in and had good results? i think i can add this into my weave regimen in the next few weeks

jprayze

[USER=324781 said:
theNaturalWonders[/USER];18061597]an hour later read all pages and i just want to make sure i have everything down pact so i can start this

CAT:
1)coffee rinse
3)tea rinse
4)final rinse with ACV

does that sound right?

also has anyone done this while in a sew-in and had good results? i think i can add this into my weave regimen in the next few weeks

Hi, this is the wrong thread. We have a 2013 Challenge.

Babygrowth

an hour later read all pages and i just want to make sure i have everything down pact so i can start this

CAT:
1)coffee rinse
3)tea rinse
4)final rinse with ACV

does that sound right?

Sounds good and a few ppl have used it in their braids as a braid spray or whatever and stand by it! I would try it! I mix my coffee and tea together under my DC and then another tea final rinse with AVJ. You have to just play around and find what works for you! theNaturalWonders