Clarifying Cond. vs. Clarifying Shampoo

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Does anyone use a clarifying cond. instead of a clarifying shampoo? I've used Suave clarifying poo before but hated the way it made my hair feel and it gave me tangles. I'm thinking of trying their clarifying cond. or the V05 clarifying cond. Just wondering if it will remove buildup without giving me tangles.

TIA

pattycake0701

I use a clarifying conditioner from Suave. I love it! I usually use it when I do a conditioner wash. I slather it on dry hair and wait a couple minutes then I jump in the shower and rinse, then I put on my regular conditioner used for co washing. The results are better this way and I don't have to use shampoo as often. My hair has been more moisturized this way.

I don't remember ever purchasing a clarifying shampoo,but I did the baking soda/shampoo trick and it works but my hair feels stripped and rough afterwards. I don't get the feeling with the clarifying conditioner.

Ms. Plain Jane

I use a clarifying conditioner from Suave. I love it! I usually use it when I do a conditioner wash. I slather it on dry hair and wait a couple minutes then I jump in the shower and rinse, then I put on my regular conditioner used for co washing. The results are better this way and I don't have to use shampoo as often. My hair has been more moisturized this way.

I don't remember ever purchasing a clarifying shampoo,but I did the baking soda/shampoo trick and it works but my hair feels stripped and rough afterwards. I don't get the feeling with the clarifying conditioner.

That sounds like a great idea: using a clarifying conditioner for a co-wash!