Cheap realistic lacefront wig(pics)

shadylane21

Hi ladies just wanted to share a great protective style! I am almost 8 months post and stretching for probably another 4 months on my way to my goal of MBL! I am BSL now! I have my hair in cornrows and I just plop on a wig and keep going! I have my hair in cornrows so that my wig lays flat and it is low manipulation! I was once or twice week with a stocking cap over my braids and then air dry. Here is the video and some pics! Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnorHgkb6dA

CopyofGEDC3842.jpg

CopyofGEDC3850.jpg

CopyofGEDC3852.jpg

CopyofGEDC3848.jpg

what was going on with ur hair before you put the wig on? wa it another wig? its super cute tell me what it is please!! :)

Love that LF! I can't see the video. What wig/brand is that? I have been wanting to switch to LF's as my PS but can't find any I like but that's pretty

what was going on with ur hair before you put the wig on? wa it another wig? its super cute tell me what it is please!! :)

LOL! Yes it was another cheap LF! I will be posting a video on her in a few! Her name is Serena! And she was like 25 bucks!!!!
Thats pretty! What lacefront is that?
Beshe stacy, it's a new brand

Very pretty wig.
TY!

Love that LF! I can't see the video. What wig/brand is that? I have been wanting to switch to LF's as my PS but can't find any I like but that's pretty
Beshe Stacy, LF's are a great PT style for me!

wow that hairline looks so realistic! looks good! :yep:
It is one of the better one's that I have had!

TY! Appreciate it!

I just got a new LF today too, lol! However, I'm not sure I liked how the combs felt on my edges, seemed to be some tension and I am terrified of breaking off my hair. How do you keep that from happening? Looks cute on you too! :)

I really love this wig on you, and it has me craving a LF (for the first time ever). Your makeup is also pretty too

Its very nice and I'm loving the price.
TY! She is well worth it!

I just got a new LF today too, lol! However, I'm not sure I liked how the combs felt on my edges, seemed to be some tension and I am terrified of breaking off my hair. How do you keep that from happening? Looks cute on you too! :)
That is def. my big issue with the combs! You have to really keep your hair moist and just move the combs everytime you apply. Sometimes I don't use the combs, but instead I will just bobby pin the sides and only use the back comb. I have also heard people say that they oil the combs before putting them in.

I really love this wig on you, and it has me craving a LF (for the first time ever). Your makeup is also pretty too

TY! If you have never had one this is a great one to start with, because you don't really have to tweak it ang it's cheap!

Wow, now that's gorgeous! Being that I live in the desert too, this would definitely do well when I want to moisturize my hair all day! As you know, it's been 109 degrees so to know that I can just baggy or just keep it out of the hotter-than-hades sun and still be cute is a blessing!:yep:

Thing is, I've never worn a lace front wig myself (just started wearing a half wig this week) so I'm confused by the lace front concept. You mentioned in your video that you had to cut the lace. How do you cut it and does that have anything to do with why your hairline looks so natural? Doooo tell!:think: But if it's hard to explain then hopefully you'll find another wig that needs some tweeking and you can show how you do it on your channel. *Hint! Hint* Maybe???
:grin:

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I ordered the same wig in 1B (yeah my first wig), so when I get it and install it, I will post the pics! Thanks shady!

Back