*~*CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE 2014*~*

I brought castor oil yesterday and applied to scalp yesterday. My plan is to do it twice a week. On wash day and mid week. Maybe try to squeeze in one more day idk

Haven't used jbco in a while but it thickened up my hair nicely and darkened my hair color. I'm going to reintroduce it back into my regimen mixed with Jason's Vitamin E oil.

I'm not part of this challenge, but I will definitely join for 2015!

Thinning temples led me to castor oil. Originally, I was only massaging it into those two spots, but after reading about its benefits, I started massaging it all over my scalp.

I'm loving the results! My hair is shinier, smoother, appears darker and my scalp is less itchy and flaky.

I'm in. Will be using both regular & jamaican. Mixing with hemp seed oil, coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba. Hope to achieve

I'm in. Will be using both regular & jamaican. Mixing with hemp seed oil, coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba. Hope to achieve thickness and growth. Have 4c natural hair.

Is It too late to join? I am using it in my crown area and on my edges, black castor oil, but i think it's just regular. It doesn't have that super strong smokey scent like that island brand. I can take a before pic a little later today.

I'm in this challenge. I have some Haitian Black Castor Oil which my hair is loving,loving, loving. I also have some JBCO and I have the SM JBCO line.

I prepoo with a castor/olive/coconut oil mix. I grease and massage my scalp with castor oil mixed with Rosemary oil. I LOC with it as well.

My hair is very thick and growing like a weed.

I'll definitely join this for 2015. I keep saying I will go back to jbco but I keep forgetting. A challenge would help me remember

I neglected this challenge... I can't use any oils on my head :( I'm going to try the castor gelly at esstialwholesale.com though, if that'll count.

Back