Caruso Rollers

soulchild

I got some questions about those Caruso Rollers. My mom uses the curling iron everyday and it hurts me to watch her.
crazy.gif
How exactly do they work? Can they be used daily? Does it make the hair wet?

Any info you ladies have would be appreciated.
smile.gif

Personaly I love the Caruso hair system (I have 4a hair). I can't sleep in rollers but I want a set finish everyday and they work great!

I setup my rollers and I might add a little lotion to my hair if it is dry. Next I let each roller steem for about 5-7 seconds as it steems I part my hair and then roll. Then I let them dry for 10-15 minutes. My hair always looks like I just went to the shop.

Although I do have to set my hair every morning (my hair loose curl over night, but keeps body) I've gotten the process down to 15-20 mins tops. If you want a tighter curl put motions foming wrap lotion on the ends or your hair.

As far as extra curlers look at your local thrift store I have found as many as 15 for $3 (Caruso sells them $10 for 6!)

Donda, Thanks for your reply.
I don't know what hair type my mom has. Maybe a 2 something. Anyway, she does a wet set when she washes her hair every week. Well, the curls flatten overnight and so every morning she greases, combs out her hair, then kind of recreates the curls from the rollers with the curling iron. I don't know if I explained that correctly.

She never lets any type of moisture get near her hair though. I wonder if it would work for her?

I feel the same way, about my mom. The curling iron is her best friend, and I wanted her to try these rollers. Can I get them at a store or do I have to buy them online

i dont remember but i think 15. i know it was much cheaper than the prices online.

For those who use the Caruso "curlers" or "rollers" on natural hair, what are the results? Do they revert the hair? I've asked this question in another thread but got no response....

Back