Calling transitioners and stretchers!!!!

dimpalz

I am transitioning at the moment and need you guys to suggest a product for the new growth. I don't want to put any heat on it, or staighten it because it'd defeat the purpose and damage my hair that I want to grow in as curly as possible.

Some ladies recommended the s-curl spray but that leaves a chalky residue that I really hate the feel of. Are there any alternative to keep the new growth soft and happy and to help reduce the stress at the demarcation point(line? area? u know wat i mean)?

Good question cause I have scab hair and am having a problem keeping that moist and soft.

I noticed what helps me is washing more often than I normally would (like every 4-5 days), always doing a pre-shampoo condition (like coconut oil) or even forgoing the shampoo at all. And using natural oils to keep the new growth soft w/moisture.

S-Curl, Coconut Oil and CO Washing 2-3 times a week works great for me. :)
You may wanna try using Sta-Sof-Fro, since its not as thick as S-Curl and definitely try CO Washes.

HTH~

I had/have success w/ shea butter, natural oils, conditioner & water spritz, conditioner, water & glycerin spritz, & CW

Back