Bubln's blowout!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Bubln\'s blowout!

Last night,I was so inspired by the many Dominican Blowout threads that I decided to give it a try myself. We don't have any Dominican shops here in Memphis (to my knowledge)plus it seemed easy. So, I rollerset my hair and sat under the dryer for about 30 minutes. My hair was still damp because I was sleepy, so I finished by blow drying. I applied Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter to my roots, Hair Milk on my strands,and 911 leave in creme conditioner and VOILA!!! My hair came out silky and smooth! The two textures blended in so well! I was able to wrap my hair for the night-no frizzies-my hair glided around smoothly. Looks like I won't be going to the beauty shop to press my hair during my transition! I will post pics soon....

Re: Bubln\'s blowout!

Oohh...got me itchin' to try this now.
smile.gif

silky & smooth, eh?
scratchchin.gif
I just might try it, too! Great post!

thats great sos who that women in your signature she has beautiful hair
sorry to digress

why does everyone know how to rollerset but me??? i cant wait to see your pics. even with all the new growth you were still able to rollerset, amazing! was there any leave ins that you applied before rollersetting to get enough slip to avoid ripping out hair??

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
why does everyone know how to rollerset but me??? i cant wait to see your pics. even with all the new growth you were still able to rollerset, amazing! was there any leave ins that you applied before rollersetting to get enough slip to avoid ripping out hair??

[/ QUOTE ]

The only items I used on my hair were the three listed above. Guess what? At the moment,my hair is in a bun and I received compliments on it! People thought my hair was pressed!

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:

[/ QUOTE ]

The only items I used on my hair were the three listed above. Guess what? At the moment,my hair is in a bun and I received compliments on it! People thought my hair was pressed!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, you are BAD! i gotta learn how to rollerset.btw i'll be waiting for the pics

I am glad that you had good results
smile.gif
. I want to try this this weekend. I just took my braids out... Did you use a comb hair dryer to blow dry your hair?

Also, do you think that it is better to leave the hair somewhat wet before drying? I was planning to completely dry my hair in rollers then blowing the roots.

Chichi
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chichi said:
I am glad that you had good results
smile.gif
. I want to try this this weekend. I just took my braids out... Did you use a comb hair dryer to blow dry your hair?

Also, do you think that it is better to leave the hair somewhat wet before drying? I was planning to completely dry my hair in rollers then blowing the roots.

Chichi
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I used a Gold and Hot pic hair dryer.

BBS, hurry up and post those pics. You sound so enthusiastic. You know we want to see!!!

Yeah I need to hurry it up. I have about 6 more to go. This Monday I am getting cornrows and I will post those pics,too.

Back