BT and MN

Mandy4610

Hi ladies. Just wondering...is anyone here using BT in their MN mix? How is it working for you? Please let me know. Thanks

If you want some examples of mixtures, I know there are some on the hair recipe board.

Bumping...anyone with results to share?

If you want some examples of mixtures, I know there are some on the hair recipe board.

Bumping...anyone with results to share?
Thanks for chiming in and for the info. i have seen some recipes, but I would like to know if anyone is using BT in their mix and what the results have been.

Yeah I think it's working well for me IMO....I mixed it w/ BT and I also mixed to w/ MTG. I get alot of growth....so you may like this combination.

I use BT and MN. I put my BT in an empty jar to put in fridge to get it firm for easy application on my scalp. After I rub the BT in I follow it up with my MN mix. I really believe this one two punch is working. I will be getting my growth rate in March. So fingers crossed. But I don't think you can lose with the combination. Just amke sure there is some type of moisture being replaced in the MN mix. HTH

do you guys use both sulfur 8 and the BT in you MN mix or only one of them. Would adding both be too much sulfur?

Those of you mixing the mn and bt, how are you doing it? Do you put it in an applicator bottle? Is it really loose, thick? What ratio do you use? Thanks

Back