Boundless Tresses - The MTG takeover - How's the growth??

I got my BT yesterday and ironically I had to get 1 1/2 inches cut off my hair. I'm going to be positive and chalk it up as a fresh start. I will keep you ladies posted about my progress!

Boundless Tresses is EXCELLENT..my hair is filling in nicely...:clap: :clap: I ordered the odorless and my hair is definitely growing..I feel my scalp tingling alll the time and my braids are definitely getting longer (I'm wiggin' it)....I had stopped taking all my hair vits due to my face breaking out so this is the only growth aid I've been using for the past six weeks....I'm having great results.....thanks Naturallady.......
Has anyone ordered the scented one...I wanted to try that one next time?

:) :)

I keep reading about these wonderful witnesses to the BT. I must wait, wait wait for mine to come in!! Since I had that big chop, I think this will help with me growth.

Tsipy

Boundless Tresses has been awesome, my hair has completely grown back in on the right side where it fell out due to stress on my job. I looking forward to seeing my layers completly grow out and my hair is all one length.

londonjakki said:
Boundless Tresses is EXCELLENT..my hair is filling in nicely...:clap: :clap: I ordered the odorless and my hair is definitely growing..I feel my scalp tingling alll the time and my braids are definitely getting longer (I'm wiggin' it)....I had stopped taking all my hair vits due to my face breaking out so this is the only growth aid I've been using for the past six weeks....I'm having great results.....thanks Naturallady.......
Has anyone ordered the scented one...I wanted to try that one next time?

:) :)

I ordered the scented one, it smells wonderful. Hubby loves it too.

Yes indeed!! You will have new growth coming out the wazooo so fast! You may be tempted to relax more often because of all the new growth. I got a relaxer on April 27th, started using my BT about a day or two later and I already think a need a touh up. I'm trying to bite the bullet and hold out until mid June...we'll see....:look:

SkeeWeeTPie said:
Does this product work well on relaxed hair?

so far so good! but next time i'll order the scented one after hearing all the ladies here rave about it! the odor is very slight with the nonscented type. I put it on at night and the smell is gone in the morning - i try to be very lighthanded with it

Thanks for the response...I think I'm convinced!!! :D

lizjoseph said:
Yes indeed!! You will have new growth coming out the wazooo so fast! You may be tempted to relax more often because of all the new growth. I got a relaxer on April 27th, started using my BT about a day or two later and I already think a need a touh up. I'm trying to bite the bullet and hold out until mid June...we'll see....:look:

Back