Boundless Tresses - Am I the only one....?

LondonDiva

That sees a Boundless Tresses thread and jumps on it like seeing money on the ground in the street.

I thought I was addicted to the board alone, looks like I'm addidcted to BT related threads too....hell they may even overtake Beyonce related threads.:lol:

LondonDiva said:
That sees a Boundless Tresses thread and jumps on it like seeing money on the ground in the street.

I thought I was addicted to the board alone, looks like I'm addidcted to BT related threads too....hell they may even overtake Beyonce related threads.:lol:

I've found myself doing this too!!! I finally gave in and ordered some a few days ago, so I know it will be worse once I actually start using it. :grin:

I'm just in awe that there's a product that almost everybody agrees really works!

The BT threads are so awesome, because everybody agrees that the product WORKS! I just started using it, so I'm sure I'll be raving about it in a new thread in a few weeks. :look:

I have done the same and folded!

I just placed my order about an hour ago.

But the results are too good to ignore!!!

Honey6928215 said:
I can't wait to get mine. We haven't had this much rave since Surge.

Whatever happened to that stuff? Are there even threads about it any more?:lol:

But I agree, I am always checking for BT threads. I've been using it for almost a month. I can't really tell much difference but that's because I am 17 weeks post relaxer and I already had a ton of new growth when I began using it. I think I will have to wait until I get a fresh relaxer and see how quickly the new growth comes in before I will know for sure.

AKA-Tude said:
I have done the same and folded!

I just placed my order about an hour ago.

But the results are too good to ignore!!!

just couldn't resist, could you?

Ditto to everyone else. I remember seeing BT this and BT that, just looking right over it thinking it was just another little acronym, I'm glad my curiousity led me to find out what it was. I've been a fiend for a BT thread ever since I placed my order, and double since becoming a user.

No LD you are NOT the only one.

Cuz I know I jumped into this thread as soon as I saw the letters BT:lol:

I was like yay, another BT rave!!!

I received and just started using my BT yesterday. :woot:
I couldn't wait to start!! I LOOOOOOVE the smell and I am so excited. I plan on doing my first ever before/after photos after using this for a while.

Dang! Shoulda ordered two!!

cancerianjewel said:
I received and just started using my BT yesterday. :woot:
I couldn't wait to start!! I LOOOOOOVE the smell and I am so excited. I plan on doing my first ever before/after photos after using this for a while.

Dang! Shoulda ordered two!!

On my next order I'm going to order two because I have a feeling that Naturallady is about to get slammed big time.:)

MizAvalon said:
On my next order I'm going to order two because I have a feeling that Naturallady is about to get slammed big time.:)

I felt the same way I have 2 bottles already and ordered 2 more just in case.... The fragrance one is my favorite:grin:

I think I am the only one still holding out!!! (not by choice!!) I still need to finish my MTG and then I will be stocking up on BT!!!

Yep, me too! You're definitely not alone, LD; I just bought some this week (waiting for it to get here), and I am tripping off the results that the ladies are getting!

Can't wait to get it!!!! :rofl:

Naturallady:Is the BT pretty strong in sulphur?

Which do you think carries the strongest concentrate of sulphur?...MTG or BT? I realize that they are different sizes of bottles, but I wonder what is the per centage of the sulphur to the oil?

dlewis said:
just couldn't resist, could you?

I told you- PJ'ism is heavy on me!!!

Plus y'all are having some fantastic results!

Gotta git soma dat!!!

Last edited:
I'm already addicted to BT and I haven't even received mine yet. I ordered it on monday, so now I'm just waiting. For now I will just continue to stalk all the BT threads like this one :)

I cant wait to read any thread about BT, I'm so excited for Natural Lady, I ordered a bottle a couple of days ago, next time I'm going to try the scented.

Never tried the MTG becuase i was afriad of the smell. Was on the LR side of the house for the longest and did in fact love it becuase of the exponential growth. And then came BT and life ust hasnt been the same. The application is so easy that i just hit it up everynight. Right now I am so happy being nappy! I know some of you spent your hard earned cash on the MTG. But you may just want to give it away. Becuase if you switch out the BT for it for 7 days and use it everyday. I promise you that you wont pick it back up. My LR's (except the souflee) has been placed out of commission. Thats just my opinion.

i just sent for two more bottles i get scared when i have only one:lol: :lachen: and now my dd ask for some:eek: i know when her hair take off she will want more i love the one that has the fragrance in it i am giveing her the non-fragrance one when my new oneS get here:) i also read any thing that has any thing to do with bt i am also giveing her my LR TO TRY I HAVE A FEW JARS OF THAT BUT NOW ITS BT ALL THE WAY

Back