BLACK FRIDAY SALES NOTICES ONLY***** (it's not a game:-)

For my fellow QVCer's, 100PercentPure.com---free shipping and free gift with purchase. josiemarancosmetics.com-- 25% off all purchases.

thank you so much!!! you've been amazing

OYIN
black friday only! 11/26 20% off full-sized, individual oyin products online! (midnight to midnight eastern time, coupon expires saturday 11/27) enter code "blackfriday" at checkout!

I KEEP HEARING ABOUT BURNT SUGAR POMADE.... so i will try it (no idea what to do with it tho')

Don't take it all!!!!

i hate yall. why i got a damn list of stuff i want now and SO asked me how much i was planning to spend lol!!!!!

RUMBLE PLEASE.............. give us the list ma'am:rolleyes:

or just numbers 1-36

;)

curl junkie:
reconstructive hair treatment
curl queen gel

christine gant:
mixed greens
babassu conditioner (i can't find many reviews for the mixed greens)

koils by nature:
shealoe conditioner
shealoe leave in

fleurty:
curl cream
conditioner

hairrogant:
cucumber cleansing oil
carrot and wheatgerm cleansing oil

BLACK FRIDAY $10.00 COUPON AVAILABLE THROUGH SUNDAY!
From now until midnight EST, Sunday, November 28th you can save $10.00 on any product, on any order shipped anywhere in the world, by entering coupon code 241110 in your cart before checking out. Minimum purchase of $16 applies. Info here:
Blog Specials - Tropical Traditions

www.Sickbay.biz is having 25% off health and beauty products, they sell lots of Dominican products. Sale starts Friday at midnight and end Sunday night at 11:59pm. Use code LENNOX25

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

Does anyone know if misikko will be having a black friday or cyber monday sale? I'm trying to wait so I can get the Hana pro!

BLACK FRIDAY $10.00 COUPON AVAILABLE THROUGH SUNDAY!
From now until midnight EST, Sunday, November 28th you can save $10.00 on any product, on any order shipped anywhere in the world, by entering coupon code 241110 in your cart before checking out. Minimum purchase of $16 applies. Info here:
Blog Specials - Tropical Traditions

It says this coupon code only applies to applicable etailers..do u know where to find that list of etailers?

folica is having 25 off 100 + free shipping with the code Nov25 for any1 who's tryna get a good flat iron...

It's especially cold out this season in many parts of the world, and we hope to warm spirits with our Bear Fruit Hair Holiday Promotion...and some giveaways! Nov. 25th through December 31st,2010, use discount code 'BLESSED' for 20% off your entire purchases. Also, upon your purchase, you'll be entered to win 25% or 30% off of your next order - two winners will be selected each week through Dec. 31st, 2010.

Shescentit!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
We here at Shescentit would like to thank all our wonderful customers who have supported us throughout the year. We appreciate you.
Let us use this day to reflect on the many blessings that have been bestowed on each of us. We all have something that we can be thankful for.

HOLIDAY SAVINGS
As a thank you we would like to offer you a discount of 25% off of your entire order during this time. Please use promo code ‘thankyou’ at checkout. Sale begins at 12:01 am and ends at 11:59 pm EST. on Friday 26th.

You can also take advantage of our Cyber Monday savings. Some of our most popular items will be on sale for up to 25% off + free shipping on all orders over $100.

A HEADS UP

Please use this time to stock up on your favorites as we will be closed from the Dec 1st to January 3rd.
Please allow for 3- 20 days for your order to be shipped. We truly appreciate your patience at this time. Know that we will be working day and night to get your goodies to you before Christmas.
If you haven’t done so as yet, please make sure to join our facebook for inside deals and giveaways. Thanks so much for your support. Have a wonderful Holiday season.

Last edited:
Hi,
For those who are interested in wigs and half wigs I was emailed this promo for BF;

HairStopandShop Black Friday Deals
Wigs starting at $4.00

Advantages of shopping Black Friday Deals from HairStopandShop.com

* half wigs at $4.00
* hair pieces at $2.50
* Human hair quality lace front wigs at $45
* deals start on Wednesday evening
* deals last till Monday
* no crowds, no waits

See our Best Deals of the year here

But hurry up because quantities are limited. First come, first serve.

Also use coupon code: 5PERCENT on all regular priced items to save 5% off.

Check out Simplylove-leigh hair and skin care products its very good for growth and smells fantastic @ Home -

20% off from 12am friday-12am saturday
I cant wait

myhoneychild:

Black Friday Special : Shop from 8 pm Thursday 11/25 to 12:01 am 11/26 Friday. Buy a 8 oz product , get one (8 oz) for free.
Indicate what you would like free in the memo box .

Excludes : All accessories , body products and fun items listed.

Back