BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Kurlee

Solia 1" is amazing! Better than the Chi and better than the Maxiglide. I'm in love! My hair is straight and shiny, but with body and looks healthy. Other flat irons always made my hair look flat and greasy. In love. :love:

Ogoma

The Oyin I ordered on the 5th is out for delivery. Yay for priority mail. Now I know it is worth it :yep:

I think the Bonbons Cheveux is lost somewhere in the mail. She shipped it out the Monday after BF and I still have not received it. It will be three weeks on Monday. Oh well, it is what it is.

Bonbons Cheveux was in my mailbox so :yay:.

Picked up my Oyin package, but it was not exactly what I ordered. I ordered the hair dew and they sent me the whipped pudding that has everything I hate to use on my hair - shea butter, glycerin, emulsifying wax, beeswax. :lachen::lachen:. This black friday has been a trip. I don't know if I will bother next year. I cannot be getting packages a week or two before Christmas. This is insane.

I am still waiting on Pura Body Naturals and the package that contains Bask, Repair Me, and Bare Escentuals.

Last edited:

Ogoma

I am so pissed right now, but I am going to simmer down until I hear from them. I have let them know their two options for making this right - refund the cost of the product and the $30 shipping I paid or send me the product express mail. I like to let companies know what they need to do to make me whole. I will wait to hear from them on Monday. The customer service is on point so I am expecting a good resolution.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I am so pissed right now, but I am going to simmer down until I hear from them. I have let them know their two options for making this right - refund the cost of the product and the $30 shipping I paid or send me the product express mail. I like to let companies know what they need to do to make me whole. I will wait to hear from them on Monday. The customer service is on point so I am expecting a good resolution.

Ogoma What Happened Ms. O?:sad:

Ogoma

@Ogoma What Happened Ms. O?:sad:

@IDareT'sHair:

A week after BF, in my quest for the staple moisturizer, I got this manic urge to re-try the Hair Dew so I bought the Hair Dew and threw in some bath products to convince myself the $30 shipping to Canada was worth it. I got my package yesterday (bought Dec. 2, shipped Dec. 5) and opened it up and there was no Hair Dew :cry2:. There was the Whipped Pudding I did not order :cry:. Unless the mail it out to me, I would not get the replacement before I travel for the holidays. Plus I spent $30 on shipping and the only thing that made that cost justifiable in my crazy mind that late night was that I would have the Hair Dew before the holidays. :cry2:.

Ogoma

@Ogoma

Sorry to make you repeat that. I did read your post.

Did you hear from Oyin yet?

IDareT'sHair: No, but I called the store and was told the customer service group was not in until Monday. The guy that picked up was really nice and understanding so I have calmed down a bit. I will wait until Monday and see what they say. At this point, I just want the refund - cost of product AND shipping. I am tired of waiting for packages. :ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ogoma I'm sure they will make it right for you. :yep:

From my experience, they've always been pretty 'decent' in the Customer Service Department.

I hope everything works out.:ohwell:

HanaKuroi

I had an issue once with them. They fixed it and sent me a free full sized bottle of honey hemp conditioner to make up for it. They will make it right.

werenumber2

I received my Curlmart, Darcy's, Shescentit orders with no issue at all. I had to wait about 3 weeks for my package from Lilypad Bathworks (first time ordering from her), but she took the initiative in letting me know when the shipment was on its way to her. All in all, I had a good experience with my BF/CM orders this years!

I tried Shescentit's Macadamia Fixing Gel on Wednesday night for an office party and was REALLY pleased with it!

virtuenow

DB better have my order by Saturday or I will be contacting my bank. She replied to an email saying my stuff should be to me on Wednesday and now it is Friday. No response to a second e mail, even though she requested me to contact her if I didn't receive my product by Wednesday. Never again! Sorry. I don't care how good her product is,she will never get my money again!:rolleyes:

I might have to do this with Hairveda. They have not responded to my email and things are just sitting in limbo???

sexypebbly

FINALLY I got my shipping notice from silk dreams and should have it monday. Then that's it for my bf/cm shopping. I got my stuff in pretty much good time and didnt mind the wait anyway. I had fun buying stuff :grin:

BEAUTYU2U

My SD was delivered while I was at work today. Hopefully, they left the box and I won't have to get it redelivered. I need a good spa day.

Beamodel

1 item, the 24-7 Moist Conditioner. I checked my account on their page and it still says "pending". Do you live on the east coast or west coast?

I'm in the south (New Orleans). I got moist 247, almond glaze and the ph rinse. I would send her a msg to ck. my online acct still says pending too even though I got my stuff a week ago.

Ogoma

I have sent two emails, called the customer service line, and called the store. Still nothing from them. I will open a dispute with paypal if I don't hear from them tomorrow.

prettyinpurple

I have sent two emails, called the customer service line, and called the store. Still nothing from them. I will open a dispute with paypal if I don't hear from them tomorrow.

I hope they get back to you.

I hope they answer the phone since they told you to call on Monday. But the store is only open to the public on Saturdays. I wonder if they are there during the week. Maybe the store front has their kitchen/mixing/shipping workarea too?

SN: DB didn't send me samples. Boo. :look:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I got my order from Darcy's Botanicals and an apology email. She said to give her one more chance and that my next order is on her. She will let me try any 4 products I want.:yep: I will be debating what products to try. Anyone got any tips on what to get?

Babygrowth

^^ now idk about y'all but I think that's some good CS! Four of her products?!? Shoot, I almost wish it was me! Lol! I hope that doesn't leave a sour taste in your mouth. DB's on my wishlist to try...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
DDTexlaxed

Girl I'd get:grin::

Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Hair Creme or DB Shea Butter
Tacumua Butter
Eucalyptus & Mint Scalp Creme

*Cleansing Conditioner*

Ogoma

I finally got through to someone at Oyin. The store manager I had spoken with on Saturday had relayed the message and they were very apologetic. No clear explanation on why they had not responded yet, but they asked if I wanted another one. I decided to just take a refund. I am traveling for the holidays this weekend and I don't want packages waiting for me outside. Plus, I am just tired of waiting for packages, it is emotionally exhausting :lol:.

Overall, I am happy with the resolution.

prettyinpurple

DDTexlaxed

Girl I'd get:grin::

Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Hair Creme or DB Shea Butter
Tacumua Butter
Eucalyptus & Mint Scalp Creme

*Cleansing Conditioner*

DDTexlaxed

SMH!:blush: Gurl I'd get the Deep Conditioner. It's The Best!:lick:

The tucuma butter is only on curlmart. I don't know if she still makes it or not.

I agree with the DC and the pumpkin seed. I love the Madagascar vanilla styling cream and the new sweet cocoa bean whip.

I need to try the DC but it's pricey and I love my babassu DC from Christine Gant BBB.