BKT on natural 4a/b hair

OMG Sheba1, I'm soooo out of the loop! I didn't know you'd BKT'd at all, much less twice! lol.
I'm gonna go to your fotki now.

OMG Sheba1, I'm soooo out of the loop! I didn't know you'd BKT'd at all, much less twice! lol.
I'm gonna go to your fotki now.

:lachen: That's ok, Winnettag! It's understandable as I've been pretty quiet about it. Now that I've taken the leap (twice!) I feel like a pro! :) Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm really enjoying the changes in my hair. Now time to focus on getting some more length! :grin: BSL BKT'd hair is going to be fun. :drunk:

Im soooo gonna do this for the summer! Im still wearing my lace wig and this baby can get hot. Im doing some promo modeling and of course they prefer straight hair (sigh). I just need to invest in a quality flat iron since I too have the maxiglide. I was gonna order the single applications on Ebay and get a friend to do it for me since Im horrible at blow drying and flat ironing my own hair! lol

Oh please please vlog your BKT experience on your channel, Keedah. Your hair is gorgeous!

You may have to do a couple of treatments for it to really take. I keep reading that the 2nd treatment takes better and this is so true, in my case.

Back