BIOTIN

nesha24

I just picked up my first bottle of biotin pills. I got them from GNC because I use their hair, nail and skin pills which really work for me. Has anyone tried the GNC biotin? What kind of biotin supplemnts do you all reccomend?

The only ones I've tried are Rexall Extreme Biotin. Its 1500 mcgs from Walmart. 240 tablets and I've just started my second bottle.

I use GNC Biotin, I bought the 300mcg bottle because it was the cheapest. I take between 2 and 4 of them daily.. usually 2 because I'll forget to take the other 2 at the end of the day. I think they work. My hair is growing a little bit faster (not a lot, but a little and my nails grow faster and are stronger.

I just started taking the GNC Biotin yesterday. I plan to take once a day though I will probably miss days here and there.

I will get my biotin 5000mcg from purtin pride tomorrow and start taking that. I got good results from 900mcg the vitamin world brand. my nails was the first sign. I've been hearing so many good things about the pp brand, until I finally broke down and got 4 bottles.

I've been using GNC 600mcg biotin for months but I recently stopped because I'm doing an experiment to see if my homemade Biotin/EVOO/placenta oil daily treatment will aid in hair growth (it's made with 15 dissolved biotin pills). Taking the pills orally helped increase my hair growth but I just got sick of taking them.

Back