Best Natural/Organic Moisture Deep Conditioner

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Ladies I need a moisture deep conditioner. For the past 6 years I have done protein treatments just about weekly. My hair found it moisturizing.

Today for the 1st time ever I had a protein overload (after I shampooed w/ shikakai - I knew better and did it anyway.)

Since giving up cones, I need a good organic moisturizing deep conditioner. I've heard of beemineproducts.com, naturellegrow.com, qhemetbiological.com.....there's so many and the search tool didn't help much.

Ladies help!

My suggestions are (in no particular order)
Aubrey Organics HSR
AO WC
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk cream
Shescentit Banana brulee
Darcy's Pumpkin condish
Shea Moisture Deep treatment mask
Bee Mine Bee-u-tiful DC

1. anita grant rhassoul dc cubes- messy and pricy but i have tried almost every natural dc that will be mentioned in this post and this is # 1 for me
2. naturellegrow slippery elm-works best with heat
3. bee mine beutiful dc- had to grow on me.

I love everything Qhemet but the moringa oil conditioning ghee is a waste of time and money. It sucks even as a leave in.

I was not impressed with darcy s pumpkin seed, but it works great on my dd 3b hair.
All AO conditioners made my hair hard and stiff. I kept pushing them on my hair cause hey everyone loves them. I have to add that aloe vera, and all aloe vera containing product dries my hair out, and gives me uncontrollable breakage and split ends.
I hope you get your staple soon.

Camille Rose Naturals DC

Sizta2Sizta DC

ShiNaturals DC. She has 3 or 4 I believe... I read the ingredients and found that my hair really likes the Moisture Balance DC

Naturelle grow Slippery elm is awesome. I do love Silk Dreams vanilla silk as well but I tend to go for the slippery elm more often.

Camille Rose Naturals DC

Sizta2Sizta DC

ShiNaturals DC. She has 3 or 4 I believe... I read the ingredients and found that my hair really likes the Moisture Balance DC

CodeRed

WOW...somebody actually mentioned the Sizta2Sizta DC! I've been considering buying 2 of her DC's b/c they are fairly inexpensive for a natural brand and the ingredients seem simple but effective ... which DC do you use (Moisture Packed or Deep Penetrating, etc)?

Aubrey Organics White Camellia makes my hair feel like silk topped with silk wrapped with even more silk with a lil' extra silk on the side just in case......Its that good :yep:.

Some good runner ups are:
Silk Dreams VS
AO HSR
NaturelleGrow Marshmallow root, slippery elm and cinnamon DC

@CodeRed

WOW...somebody actually mentioned the Sizta2Sizta DC! I've been considering buying 2 of her DC's b/c they are fairly inexpensive for a natural brand and the ingredients seem simple but effective ... which DC do you use (Moisture Packed or Deep Penetrating, etc)?

NappyRina

The Shea What? Peppermint Shea Deep Condish Treatment. I haven't tried the others, but this made my relaxed and natural hair so soft and it was shiny for days. Half the length of my hair was 2 different textures (growing it out) and still soft, tangle free hair. I didn't have to add anything to it to make it work either, so that was a bonus. It made my scalp feel all tingly because of the peppermint :yawn:

The only thing I will say about that line is if you don't spend $95 or more (for free shipping), shipping will kill you. I spent $9 on shipping for the one $13 DC :perplexed

I wanna hear abt some good natural/ organic dc's too. I use sm deep trtmnt mask as a leave-in cream, it sucked as a dc but i do like ao hsr, rosa mosqueta, and gpb, but havent tried white camellia yet. Love sm anti-thinning/anti-breakage mask though.

Wow...ladies I am really greatful.

It looks like NaturelleGrow & Silk Dreams is alternated a lot.

I ordered
-Bee Mine Beautiful DC
-NaturelleGrow Cleansing Conditioner & Moisturizer (i will reorder that Slippery Elm)
-Zipporah Beauty Vanilla Hair Serum

I am going to order Silk Dreams & find some AO in a store as soon as I can.

Thank you for all the other DC...i will have to check out their sites and youtube reviews. So excited to receive these products.

I loveeee Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed conditioner and their deep conditioning mask. Also Curl Junkie Curl Curl Rehab is bomb too.

Naturellegrow cleansing conditioners have not been getting much love even from fans of the slippery elm. Hope it works for you though.

Naturellegrow cleansing conditioners have not been getting much love even from fans of the slippery elm. Hope it works for you though.

ronie
You know I'm one of the ones that love NG but the cleansing cream is ok. I dnt think I will repurchase it again. Now, Hairveda Amla cream rinse is straight up the shiz nit.

lol Beamodel i just ordered the amla creme rinse. I did because of your rave review and i looooooooooove hairveda red tea conditioner ( wish it was a deep). It makes my hair feel 10 times better than the sitrinillah (with or without heat), and i only use it in the shower for 2- 5 minutes.

In no particular order:

Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Hair Mask
Darcy's Botanicals DC'ing Hair Mask
Hairveda Sitrinillah
Afroveda's Ashlii Amala Raspberry Deep Conditioner
Curl Junkie Moisture Rehab
Jasmine's Bath & Beautiful's Hibiscus DC'er *discontinued*
Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment (now Deep Treatment)
Marie Dean's Sweet Milk
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk

Last edited:
Back