Best Blow Dryer for Straight Styleing

IndianAngel22

So I'm starting to believe the reason my hair does not get as straight as I want it when I press it out is because of the blow dryer/technique I use. I want to get my hair as straight as possible from now on like the hairdressers on my campus. Swinging and stuff. What blowdryer should I purchase??? Any technique help from some hair dressers or just plain women that can do a good press? I have the little pink revlon blow dryer and I don't think that really does anything does it?

thanks pinkskates for sharing this. I had planned on purchasing the CHI rocket but it is only 1800 wattage. OP thanks for this thread.
You're welcome chica. The higher the wattage of your hair dryer, the more powerful the heat and air flow will be. 1875 is a good middle of the road wattage to get the job done without frying type 3/4 hair.

Yes, I was thinking any blow dryer with at least 1875 watts as well although my brother claimed the one he used on me last Friday was only 1500 watts (it was smoking like crazy!!!). It's also about the technique you use as well.

I have the Conair Yellow Bird Professional with comb attachment. It's the truth! Silky, straight hair everytime.:yep:

Hey there sweetie,

Do this come with a comb attachment? Also, how many watts is your Elchim 5000 model?
tia,
tishee

It comes with a comb attachment and a nozzle attachment. It is 2000 watt ionic generator. Although it dries hair super fast and is the most powerful dryer on the market it keeps my hair so soft and shiny. I've been using it often this winter without any damaging side effects.

http://beautysupply4less.net/Elchim-Da-Vinci-5000-Ionic-Hair/M/B00170FF9I.htm

Back