Bee Mine saved my hair

Kindheart

..once again ...
I normally use natural products such as KBB ,Bee Mine,Ak'in,MyHonesychild Afroveda etc ,today however,I ve decided to use a conditioner that's been in my closet for a year ,Vitale Quench conditioner ...A combination of Water,Mineral Oil ,Aloe juice and herbal teas +parabens. The consistency is the one of a lotion ,as i applied it on my hair my hair felt slimy ,there 's no better word to describe it ,slimy ,awful .I thought perhaps I m just not used to mineral oil anymore ,but it used to work for me back in the days so i didnt think much of it .I came out of the shower ..my hair still slimy and heavy (which i dont mind as my hair is curly and frizzy)...I then proceed to change my bed sheet ,finish a report just to walk by the mirror and see a fuzzy ,frizzy,dry ball replacing my beautiful curls ...:nono: I looked into the closet and thought wether to use an oil ,a butter ,til I went for the Bee Mine Hair Milk ,which i normally use as a refresher as its quite light .My hair absorbed it so quickly i didnt even manage to put the bottle down .Its now sooooft ,silky and moisturized :lick::yep:.End of story lol

ETA :Since the title is so dramatic ,lol,I should mention that when I had heat damaged hair ,Bee Mine helped enormously ,the shampoo is very gentle and always left my hair moisturized ,the DC is amazing and kept my hair moisturized and "springy" , so is the Moisturizer ,I actually dont think I ve ever used a better moisturizer and i ve tried so many! I just wish they came in more scents like KBB .

Last edited:
Back