Bee Mine Product Line

MissMusic

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BEE MINE PRODUCTS, I posted this in the vendor review forum, but I feel like only the serum is getting the love in the Haircare forum. So:

For the last month I have been using the:
Peppermint and Tea Tree Nourishing Shampoo
Avocado Cream Balanced Conditioner
Deja's Hair Milk
Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer

All I can say is when that moisturizing deep conditioner comes out, there will be no need for me to use any other line of products. If anyone wants to read my full review, I posted it on my blog here: http://www.fromshorttolong.com/2010/...-bee-mine.html

THANK YOU MsSunshine!

All the other Bee Mine lovers, please list your favorite products and show MsSunshine some love!

Last edited:
I would've liked to try a few items from this product line, but the proprietor only accepts paypal and money orders.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BEE MINE PRODUCTS, I posted this in the vendor review forum, but I feel like only the serum is getting the love in the Haircare forum. So:

For the last month I have been using the:
Peppermint and Tea Tree Nourishing Conditioner
Avocado Cream Balanced Conditioner
Deja's Hair Milk
Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer

All I can say is when that moisturizing deep conditioner comes out, there will be no need for me to use any other line of products. If anyone wants to read my full review, I posted it on my blog here: http://www.fromshorttolong.com/2010/...-bee-mine.html

THANK YOU MsSunshine!

All the other Bee Mine lovers, please list your favorite products and show MsSunshine some love!
You do mean the Peppermint and Tea Tree Nourishing Shampoo (not Conditioner), right?

WOW! Yes, Most Definitely....BeeMine is the Bees-ness!:drool:

I love the Luscious Moisturizing Hair Balancing Cream, it works like a Charm.

I also like the Bee Mine Hair Serum (Growth Oil).

The Customer service is definitely top-notch and the product is a Winner:cup:

It's official - I think that IDareT'sHair has (through osmosis) converted me into a PJ. I need to use what I have before trying something else. If you really care for me you won't recommend natural products with luscious ingredients knowing I am trying to become debt free and that I have no will power whatsoever... having made myself perfectly clear concerning this issue - call me when she's having a sale!!!

It's official - I think that IDareT'sHair has (through osmosis) converted me into a PJ. I need to use what I have before trying something else. If you really care for me you won't recommend natural products with luscious ingredients knowing I am trying to become debt free and that I have no will power whatsoever... having made myself perfectly clear concerning this issue - call me when she's having a sale!!!

:lachen::lachen:Don't even try it!:rolleyes:

She just had a Sale over Mothers Day Weekend!

*checks to see if sale is still on*:look:

That sale was Killer! I almost took her up on the buy one get one half off Deja's Hair Milk, but I truly do not more need any at the moment. I am currently eying the spritz for wet bunning and baggying.

I ordered some samples of the p&tt shampoo and dhm. I am in love and that's just off the hair milk because I haven't tried the shampoo yet. When I run out the products I have...I'm going full force! I guess it couldn't hurt to buy a few more samples though:)

I ordered some samples of the p&tt shampoo and dhm. I am in love and that's just off the hair milk because I haven't tried the shampoo yet. When I run out the products I have...I'm going full force! I guess it couldn't hurt to buy a few more samples though:)

I hope you like the P&TT as much as I did. I really feel like it is something close to amazing. Please come back and do a review whenever you use them.

I love the Juicy Moisturizing daily Spritz i will have to try Deja's Hair Milk.

I have the whole product line & am really trying to figure out how to make them work for my relaxed hair. It seems like the luscious moisturizer, hair milk & curly butter all make my hair turn out frizzy...the curly butter seems to make my hair frizzy and dry.

The only product that seems to work well for me is the serum.

I'm going to try this a couple of more times in different ways and see if I get a different outcome:perplexed

I have the whole product line & am really trying to figure out how to make them work for my relaxed hair. It seems like the luscious moisturizer, hair milk & curly butter all make my hair turn out frizzy...the curly butter seems to make my hair frizzy and dry.

The only product that seems to work well for me is the serum.

I'm going to try this a couple of more times in different ways and see if I get a different outcome:perplexed

Are you sure you do not have product build up? Could be that your hair is not taking in any new product, have you tried clarifying?

Does anyone who uses the hair milk, have problems with regular coconut oil? My hair hates coconut oil but its loving the moisture balancing cream right now which contains co further down the ingredient list.

Does anyone who uses the hair milk, have problems with regular coconut oil? My hair hates coconut oil but its loving the moisture balancing cream right now which contains co further down the ingredient list.

Extra Virgin coconut oil does little to nothing for my hair, but Dabur Vatika Enriched coconut oil does wonders. The hair milk and the luscious cream work exceedingly well on my hair despite the coconut content. Its wierd, but what works, works.

I finally cracked open one of the 2 growth serum bottles I bought last year.
I applied on my scalp between my braids when my flakes were a lil' too flaky.
I like the smell better than BT. While I'm not really using it for growth (since I've accepted that I'm not consistent with my goal regmimen), I welcome the outcome :)

Extra Virgin coconut oil does little to nothing for my hair, but Dabur Vatika Enriched coconut oil does wonders. The hair milk and the luscious cream work exceedingly well on my hair despite the coconut content. Its wierd, but what works, works.

Thank you, my hair is funny with co, but this isn't bothering me, also protein bothers me but i have a few products that contain protein that i have no problems with. I may try it in the winter for extra moisture. Right now the moisture balance cream alone works for me.

Are you sure you do not have product build up? Could be that your hair is not taking in any new product, have you tried clarifying?

I think I clarified the first time I used it but I'm not sure. I'll try again & try clarifying first. Thanks

Ok....so I clarified, did a protein treatment and then used the P&TT shampoo. While I don't care too much for the smell...I love the way it makes my hair feel so it will still be a keeper and I just love Deja's Hair Milk so I think that will forever be a staple.

Back