AUBREY'S GPB and HE CON. BALM REVIEW- FANTASTIC!!!

NYCITY

AUBREY\'S GPB and HE CON. BALM REVIEW- FANTASTIC!!!

I must say that this is one of the best finds I have had since joining this board. Although it's a protein cond., it's very detangling.
I washed with Lanza Protein Plus, Used GPB for 10 min and then I used the HE Conditioning Balm as a moisturizing cond. The Balm smelled great and did a great job detangling. And the GPB left my hair feeling very strong. I loved this regimen and the Balm and GPB are one of my staples now.
Thanks ladies for converting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hairfanatic

Re: AUBREY\'S GPB and HE CON. BALM REVIEW- FANTASTIC!!!

That is so great NYCITY. I can not live without my GPB and it is the conditioner that I have never gotten protein overload no matter how often I use it or how long I allow it to stay on. Everything has always been positive.

SherryLove

Dear Fellow Aubrey User,,,,,this is refreshing to hear....Maybe one day you can try the Jojoba & Aloe conditioner. It is excellent for adding softness and moisture to the hair.....Just a suggestion.....

SherryLove

NYCITY

Thank Sherrylove, the Jojoba & Aloe conditioner is next on my list. I just bought some Mizani and Herbal Essences Conditioning Balm, so I have to wait till I use it up. Sherrylove, is there a good organic shampoo u can suggest.

Dionne

I second your recommendation. I just bought some from Deep Roots and it is really good. Smells the same as the GPB.

Kitkat

Re: AUBREY\'S GPB and HE CON. BALM REVIEW- FANTASTI

NYCity, I'm glad you've been assimilated into the Aubreys GPB cult! This is great stuff.

Sherrylove, thanks for the Jojoba & Aloe conditioner recommendation. I'll look for this the next time I go to Vitamin Shoppe.

NYCITY

Re: AUBREY\'S GPB and HE CON. BALM REVIEW- FANTASTI

I'm with you Kitkat! The GPB is the best conditioner I've tried!!!!

I plan on also trying that Jojoba and Aloe Conditioner. I heard about the Sodium Hydroxide in Creme of Nature so I plan on not using it anymore. I am probably gonna get the Professional brand or find a new shampoo.

I agree. Aubrey Organics GPB is probably the best product I've had recommended to me. I say that because its a good 'treatment' protein conditioner that actually moisturizes!!!! I never thought I'd find something like it. The ingredients are all natural and it just WORKS.

I just recc'd it to a girlfriend yesterday who said her hair is shedding alot. We're going to chat about other tips but I told her to run and get GPB as a starters.

T

Tee

How are you ladies using the Audrey GPB? I've used it a couple of times with heat for maybe 20-30 minutes, and my hair was a little hard. It didn't feel moisturized. Are you ladies using it with or without heat and how long do you leave it on?

Tee,

I've never used it with heat. I use just as the instructions say, 5-10 mins without heat. I wouldn't use heat for a protein conditioner since protein has a tendency to dry hair. Luckily GPB doesn't fall into this catergory (although I've never tried it with heat).

I would strongly suggest you use it cold for 5 to 10 mins as is and report back

JenJen2721

So do you use a separate moisturizing conditioner after the GPB or no?

I have used GPB both ways. I was slightly hesitant using it alone since it is a protein conditioner but after hearing from others who've used it alone and not had any adverse effects, plus I used it and it felt immediately detangling and smooth on rinsing I thought WTF!? this feels good.

I used it alone last week and the hair dried soft and moisturized and REALLY nice. I use a moisturizing conditioner after just because i feel like it. But is purely optional. Its works great without.

JenJen2721

Thanks BRH!!
I'll definitely be getting this stuff w/my next VitaminShoppe order. When I get off punishment of course!