aubrey organics rosa mosqueta nourishing conditioner + conair infiniti sd8

blessedandlucky

i don't post frequently, but i had to rave about this conditioner. i was looking for reviews, before i bought it but couldn't find any. for the record, i am 4b relaxed. i'm 7 weeks post relaxer, but my new growth is pretty thick. i also just got highlights 2 weeks ago and was concerned about breakage.

rose mosqueta nourishing conditioner is hands down the best conditioner i've ever used. in.my.life. honeysuckle rose has been my go-to forever, but this takes the cake. it left my hair super soft and tangle free! i always have tangles. my whole life. but not tonight.

i then blowdried (got a new dryer - conair infiniti tourmaline ionic styler) with morrocan oil only (first time using this) and then used jane carter nourish and shine after i was finished. my hair feels like i just walked out of the salon. this never happens to me. i do well, but not salon quality..until now. oh and to give the complete picture, i shampooed with abba pure moisture shampoo - my go-to. i love it so much, i won't even bother testing anything else.

the rosa mosqueta is expensive, but worth every penny. i got it on sale and i'm glad that i splurged. i'm mostly posting this to share and in case anyone else is looking for a review, because it's a lot to spend on a conditioner.

the blowdryer got my roots pretty straight with minimal time using the dryer. also, it dried pretty quickly and i barely had any shedding. another miracle for me.

i am praying this isn't a fluke :look:. sorry about not having any pics, but you'd really have to feel how soft my hair is to understand my excitement and a picture can't convey that. :drunk:

OOoooo...that's all I need! I've been looking for a good DC and I can get this around the corner from my house! thanks for the review!

Something better than Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose!!!!! I guess I will just have to try and verify!! :).

I luv AO conditioners. I use in rotation white camilla, honeysuckle rose and rosa mosqueta.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

let me tell you that rose mosqueta....OMG. i used it under my heat therapy wrap for an hour...my hair felt like silk and velvet at the same time. i really couldnt believe how soft it was. i have to buy another bottle!!

Back