Aubrey Organics Conditioners Are on Sale

Thanks boo. I just bought 5 HSR. This transition is kicking my behind moisture wise. No need to pass up my blessing :lol:

Thanks! I bought two Island Replenishing Conditioners, a Swimmer's shampoo, and a tiny white camellia shampoo (to get my free shipping).

I got 2 GPB sets (11oz and 2oz), 1 Honeysuckle Rose set (11oz and 2oz), and 1 GPB 2 oz, to get me free shipping.

& I signed up for their newsletter, they sent me a 20% off code and used that as well.

All for $21! WOOP! WOOP!

vtoodler THANKS! I even got an extra 20 % off and free shipping as well!

I got 2 sets of GPB & 2 sets of HSR conditioners for $26 and some change! Note - a set contains an 11 oz & a 2 oz bottle)

I've always wanted to try this and when I tried to order that time from drvita, the condish was sold out.

SuchaLady
Based on the sale of the old formula I'm actually going to pick up a couple bottle today. Forget no buys....they just DO NOT WORK!!!

Thanks so much for this OP. Ive always wanted to try this. I see raves about it here all the time. Which conditioner do you guys suggest for dry transitioning hair other than the HSR?

Glad I wasn't the only contemplating using multiple email addresses. Lol.

Me too. $6.5 is a steal for Aubrey organics. I ordered 4 bottles but I'll probably order some more using a different email address :look:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks for this! I just bought 5 bottles for $34 using the 20% first time code as well as the sale. Can't beat that!

Thanks so much for this OP. Ive always wanted to try this. I see raves about it here all the time. Which conditioner do you guys suggest for dry transitioning hair other than the HSR?

I like the White Camellia even better than the HSR. :yep:HHSJ85

I just ordered 2 Blue Camomile, 6 Honeysuckle Rose, 4 White Camellia, 1 Island Naturals, & 1 Rosa Mosqueta conditioners :look:

i really need to quit coming in these types of threads :nono:

the other week i bought 8 bottles of the original Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner because they have changed their formula too :sad:

i need to start back making my own products again so that way the ingredients will not change :ohwell:

Back