Au Revoir

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Hey Beverly, Mods, Admins and ladies of the prestigous LHCF :wave:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will not be renewing my membership.

I feel like I need to focus my attention on other more important matters. Not that my hair isn't important, it just isn't in the dire state it was in last year.

With the help of many of you wonderful ladies my hair is flourishing! For this, I thank you.

I thank God he lead me here. I have learned more than I can handle.

I will continue to document my transition with photos so, please, don't hesitate to visit my Fotki every now and again. I'll also be lurking behind the scenes seeing what I can glean from you hairpros.

I don't know when my last day to post will be but I'll probably post up until then...

God bless, take care and happy hair growing!!!

~op~

Girl I was just looking up your album yesterday. I really like your info on bantu knots etc. God bless and hopefully you will return -- for good hair reasons only.

Salute.

goodbye and goodluck. i totally understand. i have gone through a lot, my hair and i this past year and i subscribed to this site mainly for the non-hair discussion sections.i have learned a lot about hair and my hair is thriving so i really dont need to be in the discussion boards except to give advice. once again, goodbye!!! remember you will always be welcomed back whenever you decide to :(

I'll be visiting your album to see your wonderful progress from time to time. May God bless you in all of your future endeavors!

:)

Thanks for letting us know you will be leaving. Best wishes to you in all that you do!

Nay said:
Thanks for letting us know you will be leaving. Best wishes to you in all that you do!
I didn't want to be one of these people who just disappear......that's like snatching and grabbing as far as I'm concerned. This board has been good to me.

Nicki6: Thanks for the running tips. Your weight loss is inspiring.

I got most of y'all albums on lock! :sekret:

Awww :( I hate to see you go!

Take care of yourself and I'll be "seeing" you in the comments section of your album.

:Rose:

Ah man :ohwell: , well I am glad you have reached your hair goals and I wish you all the best. God Bless, keep looking out for us okay? And keep on praying ;)

I'm so sad to see you go. Thanks so much for your encouragement and your Godly wisdom. You have given me the courage to make some like changing decisions. I thank God for you and you will be missed.

TOTALLY understand your reasons....(which are the same reasons I dissapear for long periods of time). Good luck and you know you are always welcome back if you change your mind.

Back