Anyone use Colourshines(cellophane)??

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
I'm only 5 weeks post, but I'm thinking about getting a clear or brown cellophane for my next texturizer.

I got one about 300 years ago with a relaxer (ok it was more like 2 years ago). I remember that my hair seemed strong and shiny with the cellophane on it, but my hair was much healthier in general back then, so I'm not sure if it was really the cellophane or just my hair's own health I was seeing.

Is anyone still using these? I'm really interested if they really do help the hair's structure at all.

My mother got cellophanes regularly (for like 5+ years) and her hair seemed to flourish under it. Her hair grows back quicker and thicker (although she has fine hair) I got a clear one once, it just gave my hair a better sheen and protected it a little bit better.

I'm getting a relaxer and a Colourshine rinse (Coffee Bean) this Sat. Will post pics this weekend.

You should check out jennifermd's fotki account. Her hair is beautiful and she posted pics after her Colourshine rinse. Gaw'Jus!

HTH!

I colourshined while I was relaxed. I used CoffeeBean-nice dark brown/black color. No damage at all. Many ladies have used them before as well. Try doing a search.

Back