Anybody heard of Shima?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are y'all gonna be mad at her forever?

I don't think it is that (everyone) is mad. My guess is that's not the majority. For me, I just know the topic stirs up drama, which is my guess as to why most people don't want to go there, and are suggesting a search.

Im not stirring up drama.
GROW UP!

Okay. I could say more than this in regards to your... response. Please do not take offense, but IMO, when everyone is saying there is drama regarding the topic, and suggesting you do a search so we can let the thread die as immediately as possible, not doing so, and bumping the thread and asking to be filled in on something you can CLEARLY see is "drama" and has people on edge IS stirring up drama. You are reviving an old, DEAD, beat, (beat dowwwwwwn) dramatic topic. So you ARE essentially stirring up drama by not letting the topic go and kindly looking up the info on LHCF, whether or not you want that attributed to you.

images

I brought her oil (before LHCF stage), and I really didn't see nothing special about it, and I really didn't like it, I paid in all like 15.00, and I threw it away.....I mean her hair is beautiful, but I just wasn't feeling the oil......I give her props for trying.....but certain things are for certain people......so it may work for her, but it didn't do much for me, I prefer certain oils like jojoba oil, camellia oil, evoo, and my indian oils......

Are y'all gonna be mad at her forever?

Girl, I'm not mad at her, she doing her own thing, I really don't know exactly what she did, I don't care what she did, all I know she just have a bad rep....so I try my best not to deal with drama or continue to argue with anyone, I don't have time for that, I'm trying to grow my hair and not have drama with anyone........:grin:

The OP is cool. I don't think she meant to stir up drama. She is pretty new to the hair boards. I'm familiar with her posts on BHM. She just didn't know.

People were telling me to do a search as well when I asked, but I got a lot of bad links, deleted posts/threads/errors....I was still confused.

I know now and stay away from threads with her name, (I came in here because I know the OP) because it starts too much drama.

I mean with some of the replies to this thread, it would make me more curious too. Especially if I didn't know.

The OP is cool. I don't think she meant to stir up drama. She is pretty new to the hair boards. I'm familiar with her posts on BHM. She just didn't know.

People were telling me to do a search as well when I asked, but I got a lot of bad links, deleted posts/threads/errors....I was still confused.

I know now and stay away from threads with her name, (I came in here because I know the OP) because it starts too much drama.

I mean with some of the replies to this thread, it would make me more curious too. Especially if I didn't know.

I agree, I don't believe she meant to stir any drama, and peeps should check join dates before making certain comments to "newbies".
I've been here for almost 1 year and never heard of this shima (until yesterday), so Kay1212 you have all rights to ask!

I agree, I don't believe she meant to stir any drama, and peeps should check join dates before making certain comments to "newbies".
I've been here for almost 1 year and never heard of this shima (until yesterday), so Kay1212 you have all rights to ask!

In case any of these quotes were meant for me. I've seen her previous posts and I've talked to her in chat so i DO have a pretty good idea of her personality. No, I don't think she was ill-willed. But am I surprised NO!

People told her nicely to do a search. I don't see the problem with that. It was even after folks told her there was drama that she insisted on continuing on. Newbie or not, when several people say do a search, this is not worth discussing, etc. etc., then do a search.

Shima sholl does get alot of airplay around here :rolleyes:

You are right. I think all this negative publicity will help Shima Hair Oil. Just like Beyonce split of Leyota Luckett and that other girl from Destiny Child. All the valid hate may work to her advantage.

WOW

i didn't know we could be so venomous towards each other (lol)
i'm definitely new here (join -->not lurking date)....and love the wealth of information available= so thanks to the site developer & members who made this site what it is

however, i have seen soooooooooooooooooooo much venom spewed on this Shima lady
all i can say is just "wow"! wtf?
commercial vendors mislead, misrepresent, and dayuum near lie in order to get us
to fall for their merchandise & marketing pitches
AND WE DO! lmao = i'm guilty as charged
but i really don't understand the anger or negative energy spent on this black business woman

i hope i never do (lol)

p.s. thank god for so many helpful sites on this thing called the world wide web, and i hope noone ever attacks me for something that i may say out of innocent ignorance or otherwise
1) free country
2) paid membership
3) i don't take no ish***** from my own momma

god bless

WOW

i didn't know we could be so venomous towards each other (lol)
i'm definitely new here (join -->not lurking date)....and love the wealth of information available= so thanks to the site developer & members who made this site what it is

however, i have seen soooooooooooooooooooo much venom spewed on this Shima lady
all i can say is just "wow"! wtf?
commercial vendors mislead, misrepresent, and dayuum near lie in order to get us
to fall for their merchandise & marketing pitches
AND WE DO! lmao = i'm guilty as charged
but i really don't understand the anger or negative energy spent on this black business woman

i hope i never do (lol)

p.s. thank god for so many helpful sites on this thing called the world wide web, and i hope noone ever attacks me for something that i may say out of innocent ignorance or otherwise
1) free country
2) paid membership
3) i don't take no ish***** from my own momma

god bless

:nono: Wow, you said this on Mothers day. Those two things should never go together.......

Last edited:
why did you bump this old thread? and who are you talkin to? nobody even said anything to you in this dead thread so why you so mad?

anyway, i think this shima chick is strange. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back