Alterna Users

ladyfay

Hello ladies I was looking for a good deep conditioning moisturizer from Alterna and was wondering if it the Alterna 10 or the Caviar Sea Silk Masque?

I have a liter of the Caviar seasilk moisture conditioner and its amazing. I use it with steam. I don't have the caviar masque(don't feel I need it. I've tried the alterna ten masque but didn't like it; too thick. I wanna try to conditioner though

I tried them both.

The Ten masque just stays on my hair. Don't have the feeling that it penetraitts my hair.
The Caviar masque dried my hair a bit out. I must admit that it gave me the feeling of thicker hair(strands)

The best one in my experience is the big purple tube of the caviar line...it's for damaged hair. |I think it's the moisture conditioner..

I wasn't impressed with the Alterna Caviar Seasilk moisture shampoo. It felt a little drying. The Alterna Caviar Seasilk Moisture Conditioner was okay. It detangled my hair some. I noticed my strands felt thicker and stronger as well.

I also purchased the Alterna Masque 10, but haven't tried it out as of yet.

I LOVE the conditioner, but not the shampoo. The Hemp Repair line is my other favorite (yellow bottles). The shampoo in this line is much better. I like to alternate between the Caviar and the Hemp Repair.

Back