Alter Ego Cren and breastfeeding

calliope

Hi ladies!
I've decided to try the alter ego cren treatment for my postpartum shedding and was wondering if anyone used this while breastfeeding or if it is recommended to do so. I'm sure it's fine- I just can't find the ingredient list anywhere online and want to make sure it's safe before I shell out the $30 bucks for it- any and all suggestions greatly appreciated as I am slowly going bald and can't find a way to stop this train:ohwell:

I don't know about the bf question, but I have a bottle of it here....the ingredients are.....water,alcohol den,hydrolized soy protein,propylene glycol,peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil,parfum,hydrolyzed wheat gluten hydrolyzed wheat protein,methl nicotionate,diazolidinyl urea,methylparaben,cochlearia armoracia (horse radish extract), limonene,tetrasodium edta,benzyl salicylate,propylparaben,linalool,hydroxycitronellal,isoeguenol,coumarin,butylphenyl methylpropional,eugenol,hexyl cinnamal,citral,simethicone

congrats on your baby:yep:......soooooo cute

I don't know about the bf question, but I have a bottle of it here....the ingredients are.....water,alcohol den,hydrolized soy protein,propylene glycol,peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil,parfum,hydrolyzed wheat gluten hydrolyzed wheat protein,methl nicotionate,diazolidinyl urea,methylparaben,cochlearia armoracia (horse radish extract), limonene,tetrasodium edta,benzyl salicylate,propylparaben,linalool,hydroxycitronellal,isoeguenol,coumarin,butylphenyl methylpropional,eugenol,hexyl cinnamal,citral,simethicone

congrats on your baby:yep:......soooooo cute

Thanks londonjakki! Seems like it has pretty natural ingredients- I'm going to give it a try!

hey calliope!! please keep us posted on this product if it works for you.... I am due in may and am in fear of this... are us still taking you prenatals???

I used it while BF w/ no problems and it works! I recommend it to everyone I know who sheds excessively.:yep:

I'm not familiar w/this product by Alter Ego, but my Alter Ego Energizing conditioner is THE BEST for moisture!! I hope the Cren works well for u. Also, have u tried amla and shikakai?

Back