All the cones in WEN...

mixchick10

So, I am a little confused about WEN. I ordered some the other night after reading about how everyone loves the product, but now I'm finding out that it has cones in it. I just stopped using a bunch of products with cones in them as they were making my hair super dry so I'm a little concerned now about trying WEN. Do you think that there is such a small amount of the cones that it is not too bad? Has anyone experienced bad effects from the cones?

I say try it and if you don't like it send it back. Some ingredients react different when used certain proportions. You do have a 30 day guarantee to send it back

Cones don't kill:)
Just try it and see how your hair likes it. If it does love it keep using it and don't worry about the cones if you hate it send it back I think qvc gives refunds.hth

Cones don't kill:)
Just try it and see how your hair likes it. If it does love it keep using it and don't worry about the cones if you hate it send it back I think qvc gives refunds.hth

LOL! that is true, I have never seen "death by cones" in an obituary! hehe I am still excited to try it based on what everyone has said, I have just shed a lot so I am being extra careful about what I'm putting in my hair, at this point each single hair is precious. Thanks for the feedback.

i learned the hard way that my hair dislikes cones so now I understand why my hair didn't like WEN in the long run. It provided a temporary fix....but I think using CONES as a cleansing conditioner is redundant because you'll never wash away the cone build up. Build up after build up + heat use = build up and more build up is an ugly combination.

Back