AH I GOT IN HER HEAD *PICS*

Irresistible

I Swear she has the worse case of hair anorexia I have ever seen. I had to show her how good her hair was doing. She was in tears because I wanted to mess with it *litteraly* She thinks its still doing so bad! Until I forced her to look at what I SEE! So after much begging, pleading , guilt and bribery The trauma is over and she is happy again! Me too! Geesh!

Her 18 month transition successful and without a hitch! :clap:

Pre trim/cut Stretched *almost to her waist*

Hosted on Fotki

and another!

Hosted on Fotki

After the trim! Her thick hair is back!!!! :grin:

Hosted on Fotki

The hair! BYE BYE!

Hosted on Fotki

ETA: these BEFORE pics, this was the last time I saw her hair out and had a good look at it since she relaxed it 18 months ago, this was after I worked hard to save it and had cut it (notice the top is bone straight it was very weak and hard and over processed & her nape was already breaking)

Last edited:
:bouncegrewoohoo!!!!! this is great :grin:. Tell her she did well. I wish my hair could get growth like this for 18 months. (suck teeth)

:bouncegrewoohoo!!!!! this is great :grin:. Tell her she did well. I wish my hair could get growth like this for 18 months. (suck teeth)

She finally sees it for what it is now and how well its doing and I was telling her how proud I was of her for sticking to it! She was like 'Well I really didnt have any other choice I had to'

I was like yeah :giggle: but still!

Last edited:
It's looks great! Glad it all turned out okay after all ..:yep:

yeah girl all of her hair was hard in the front/top when she did this. I thought for sure she was going to lose it!

she wouldnt let me back in her head since I saved it because she felt so bad about it, I let it go because I knew it needed time anyway, just checked in with her here and there and asked if she was taking care of her hair good , doing this or that, she would be like 'yeah' so I left it alone! But I am so happy to see it now and see how well its doing, I could never tell if all she had was still the thin/damaged relaxed hair hanging! now I see alot of it is natural! I didnt expect for it to be this quick! She still needs a little trimming but she is well on her way now! yay!

Great Job! her hair looks really lush and healthy now! I can definitely see the difference.:yep:

Gurrl I was so happy to actually get to see it finally and see how well its doing! there arent any words really.......

my appledumplin with her bun!

Hosted on Fotki

a pic from a couple/few years back-still looks the same pretty much

Incredible progress! Simplicity is wonderful and reliable!! I hope that your dd is happy with her progress and enjoys her hair- finally. Thanks for sharing!!!

Incredible progress! Simplicity is wonderful and reliable!! I hope that your dd is happy with her progress and enjoys her hair- finally. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you girl! yeah I went through alot to point out what I see/know about her hair to help to change her self image of it and cure that hair anorexia, I made her look at it from so many angles, I dont think all this time she was even looking, just thinking its still messed up and just kept doing it and putting it up never even taking notice. But I did and yeah NOW she is much happier and perceiving it more for where/what it really is now. I showed her the before and after pics too, she was pleased to be able to see it for herself in pictures too. She is definitely gonna be feeling more satisfied that she is getting somewhere now because she sees it now. I'm glad I didnt mess with it any sooner , she needed this time to make the progress she made , otherwise any time sooner she might have just felt more discouraged, this definitely showed her her real progress and after all the fuss I could tell she was relieved and happy!

Back