ACV &PC users please help

Angel of the North

I have just started using roux pc conditioner as part of my reggie and was wondering if I could also add ACV as well? i.e, prepoo, wash, PC, DC and then diluted ACV as a final rinse?

I have read on other threads about the benefits of using PC/ACV both before DCing and after. Do any of you ladies use both products on the same or maybe use one product twice during your wash day? TIA

I only use one. I never understood the benefit of pc before a dc. Washing opens your cuticles then you CLOSE with PC, then OPEN again to DC, then close again after rinse?

Here's a bump for you. Maybe someone else can explain how this works.

:bump:

Well...this is kind of complicated, but here's what I do.
I put alot of PC in my DC.
I rinse out the DC.
Still in the shower, I put just PC, cover with a shower cap, and then bathe like normal.
Ten minutes later, I rinse out the PC with cool water, and then do an ACV rinse.

I've tried using one without the other, and when I've done that, my hair was noticeably worse. It was more tangly, less smooth, and my rollersets weren't as shiny.

As far as using PC before a DC goes, I'm not sure how that would be helpful. It could have something to do with the fact that PC is supposed to be used before a chemical service. DCs aren't chemical services though, so I don't know...

Back