A Special Request 4 A 12 yr old dying of Cancer

Coffee

I received a phone call this evening from a friend of ours, Rev Kobar. His 12 year old grandson Mighty Max Low is dying from a tumor. One of Mighty’s request is to receive one million letters before God takes him home. For the Pastor’s on the list, please let your congregation know about this and if possible, post this on your bulletin board.

We’re asking first of all prayer for Mighty and second to please take a few minutes and send Mighty a letter or card to the following address:

Mighty Max Low
C/o Gregg & Bambi Low
PO Box 111
Meola, IA 51559

In the few minutes it takes to write and send a letter, it will make a young boy smile, and possibly help him to feel better for a little while.

In His Service,

Milca

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and die to find out there is"

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I'll be sure to pass this on to others, Coffee! Great name for a brave little boy and my prayers are with him and his family.

Coffee

Thank you so much. People are really responding to his cause. I have lots of plant friends outside of the USA and they are sending cards too.