6 yrs natural anniversary!Pics of hairstyles on my 4? hair over the years! many pics!

Re: 6 yrs natural anniversary!Pics of hairstyles on my 4? hair over the years! many p

:lick:

Absolutely Beautiful :yep: I like your prewedding bun.

Re: 6 yrs natural anniversary!Pics of hairstyles on my 4? hair over the years! many p

Very pretty!!

Beautiful and thick! :)

i cant wait til its my one year! Gorgeous hair you have!

Sooooooooooooo beautiful! :love: Looks like we have a similar texture. Beaaaaaaaaautiful!!!!!

Love it!

You remind me of Kandi Burruss.

Your hair is beautiful!! thanks for sharing!

:love: Wow! What an accomplishment staying natural for so long! :weird: Good for you! I adore the prewedding bun.

gimme that big ol' puff you got going on there! Gorgeous!

Really pretty.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Thanks Ladies for such kind words!!! I really wish I would have went natural much sooner but oh well. I plan on getting my hair flat iron in a month or so,so stay tune. I'm a little pass apl,hoping to be full bsl by sept 2010!

@Murjani: Thanks for the compliment:grin:

Back