4 mos update. Shaniquah look!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Ok ladies,
This is my third attempt at this post!!!! :mad:
Let me make it short and sweet:

Thank you ladies for inspiring me. If not for you I would never have started documenting my progress or have so much knowledge and support. I have seen 2-3 inches of growth in the last 4 months (barring the 1/2-1" I cut about a month ago) and I love my hair kinky or straight.

Short haired beauties hang in there. We will be long haired beauties in no time!

hopeful

Pics 6 & 7 from the May '06 album are beautiful. Your hair straightens nicely and your natural texture is lovely. LOL step away from the scissors and let your hair keep growing, it's very pretty.

BamaBelle

Daggoneit your hair grew!!! I do like your "before" cut though. That's what I'm going to ask for when I visit the salon next week... Can I take your picture with me? :D ...Off to visit your album...

Great progress, I love the shine. I'm still trying to get my hair to shine. Keep it up and I can just see that beautiful, thick, lucisous hair!!:D

Shine-On

Go 'head wid yo bad self! Your hair looks great. I can't wait to see it once it's grown out. Keep us updated!

Shaniquah

GO 'HEAD BRE!!!! That's what I'm talking about, good for you!! Your hair is looking good and healthy, keep it up! :yay: