4 Month Co-Washing Challenge!

I didn't CW yesterday OR today :spank:Just too lazy for words right about now.

I missed almost all of last week.:look::sad::nono:

nanmaisla.gif
tsk tsk tsk

Anyway, this a.m. with LTR. :grin:

This morning with Tresemme Flawless Curls with B5. This is really solidifying its place in my heart as a co-wash staple...its great!

FINALLY cw this a.m. w/Tresemme S&S. Used Aussie Moist as a leave in, JBCO to seal and bunned. Dude @ the gas station this morning w/some fuzzy braids that looked like he had them since his conception was like "Dayum ma, how you get all them waves?" I was just like "You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" and got in the car.:grin:

FINALLY cw this a.m. w/Tresemme S&S. Used Aussie Moist as a leave in, JBCO to seal and bunned. Dude @ the gas station this morning w/some fuzzy braids that looked like he had them since his conception was like "Dayum ma, how you get all them waves?" I was just like "You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" and got in the car.:grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:to the bolded!

hi, I am new to taking care of relaxed hair and I've been trying to figure out what is co-washing. From what i gather it is washing your hair with a conditioner and not a shampoo, so if I was to wash my hair after an hot oil treatment I'll just use a conditioner and style. Is that it?

I am cowashing today with some ayurveda mix with kalpi tone, bhringraj, and hibiscus powders mixed with tresemme conditioner, fenugreek tea rinse and shikakai oil.

hi, I am new to taking care of relaxed hair and I've been trying to figure out what is co-washing. From what i gather it is washing your hair with a conditioner and not a shampoo, so if I was to wash my hair after an hot oil treatment I'll just use a conditioner and style. Is that it?

Yup. :yep: You don't have to scrub, just lightly rub it in, then let it sit in your hair for several minutes while you shower. Then experiment with what to leave in your hair after you rinse out the conditioner. I have found that leaving in full strength conditioner (meant to be rinsed out), sealed with olive oil works best for my hair. :yep:

CW this morning w/Giovanni SAS. My hair was a tangly mess this morning:nono:. The conditioner didn't detangle like it usually does. I had to use some Qhemet Olive Conditioning & Detangling Cream. Oh well, time to chelate. The deeper I get into this transition, the more I'm thinking I'm going to texlax @ the 1 yr mark--if I make it that far :ohwell:.

I totally forgot we were supposed to check in every so often.I CW every other day faithfully when I take my sew-ins out. I use either HE Dangerously Straight, Organix Coconut Milk or Suave Humectant Conditioners. Depends how I feelM

Back