2016 Coffee Tea Acv Avj Ayurvedic Clay Powders Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washed hair on Thursday with bentonite/rhassoul clay mix (with ACV +AVJ) followed by mielle organics deep conditioner and hair milk. Wow, has been too long since I did this. I almost heard my hair whisper a "thank you". Curls cleansed and clumped and scalp feels great. Hair is still super soft and defined. Gonna make this a weekly event along with my oil rinse.

Did a quick wash day to deal with my scalp issues.

Started off with a tea mix of green, garlic, mint and a bit of acv that I left on overnight then did a clay wash. I also applied vatika coconut oil to my length.

My clay wash had two clay mixes because I didn't want to clarify my hair. Clay 1 had sodium bentonite, charcoal, diatomaceous earth, acv, lavender oil, water and lactic acid (about 1/4 capful). Clay 2 had bentonite, coconut milk, warm water and ac.

Used the rest of the tea mix as a rinse before layering my conditioners on top. An all around enjoyable wash day.

Prepooed this morning with Siamese Twists Ayurvedic Hair Oil
DCing now with APB ayurvedic mud mask

I'm sorry I started this challenge so late, I will definitely be continuing Ayurveda practices for the rest of this year into next. My hair is definitely getting stronger.

Conditioned and clay washed my hair today (first wash after henna). My hair felt so good, I was tempted to be lazy and just let it go for another week. Plus, wet hair annoys me now that it's a bit longer and gel runs down my back, but I bit the bullet and got it over with. Just waiting for it to dry a little before putting it back up in a banana clip for the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back