2016 A P L/b S L Challenge

My hair barely moves when I don't invert but my gray hairs come through very quickly after just a week of inverting. I know by the growth of my gray hairs after doing a demi color.

:(:(:( Lawd...I'm about to start inverting for the 4th quarter (I joined the Milestone Challenge)...but what I don't need are those pesky greys growing any faster than they already do...UGH!!!! Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess...

:(:(:( Lawd...I'm about to start inverting for the 4th quarter (I joined the Milestone Challenge)...but what I don't need are those pesky greys growing any faster than they already do...UGH!!!! Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess...
I know. Those pesky bad gray hairs come with the good unfortunately:nono:.

Last edited:
:welcome::newbie:!!! We :love4: new ladies!!! Tell us a little bit about yourself!

Yaaaaay! :) well I'm just city girl

Living in a lonely world.

So I took a CHANCE on the hair forums LOL

I consider myself to be a heat trained natural :) and I'm just trying to grow out my hair while enjoying it flowing down my back.

Right now my hair is just barely scraping APL and I'm hoping by the new year to get below the shoulder blade! :D

Yaaaaay! :) well I'm just city girl

Living in a lonely world.

So I took a CHANCE on the hair forums LOL

I consider myself to be a heat trained natural :) and I'm just trying to grow out my hair while enjoying it flowing down my back.

Right now my hair is just barely scraping APL and I'm hoping by the new year to get below the shoulder blade! :D

Well, Welcome City Girl! You've definitely come to the right place. There is a heat-trained natural thread with a wealth of information. Your short term goal is BSB- like me ! :yep: :yep: What's your long-term (end) goal? Once again, welcome! :bounceline::bounceline::bounceline::bounceline::bounceline::bounceline:

Well, Welcome City Girl! You've definitely come to the right place. There is a heat-trained natural thread with a wealth of information. Your short term goal is BSB- like me ! :yep: :yep: What's your long-term (end) goal? Once again, welcome! :bounceline::bounceline::bounceline::bounceline::bounceline::bounceline:

I neeeeeeeed to be booty crack length with side swept bangs!! Lol I will have to check out that thread!! And on wash day all be sure to post a pic of my natural curls! :)

I'm so excited I've been working out and taking my hair growth supplements. When is the next group hair update

This afternoon I used Netwurks 21 on my scalp, moisturized and sealed with DB Sweet Cocoa Beans Hair Whip. Tonight to inverted for 5 minutes, no massage, no oil.

Anyone oil their scalp on a daily basis? For 3 weeks I've been oiling my scalp everyday skipping only a few and I'm noticing waaaaaaay less mid strand breakage!! :) I was suffering really bad. Also my curls are trying to clump:drunk:!!! but now I HAVE to wash weekly no matter what lol

^^I might need to start oiling my scalp again. That used to work pretty good for me but I am now using Netwurks 21 on my scalp and don't want to put too much stuff on my scalp all at the same time. I'll start again soon though. I've been using my MN oil mixture.

I neeeeeeeed to be booty crack length with side swept bangs!! Lol I will have to check out that thread!! And on wash day all be sure to post a pic of my natural curls! :)

I'm so excited I've been working out and taking my hair growth supplements. When is the next group hair update

Don't we all!!! LOL. Yes, please post :flahssssss:...we LOVE :flahssssss:!!! Ummm, I'm not sure when the next hair update is. @Aggie, do you know?

I use the Xcel 21 and have to oil my scalp daily because it causes my scalp to itch...I use a castor/olive/peppermint EO scalp mixture daily.

I'm going on holiday with my mom tomorrow (so excited) :bouncy::bouncy:...but, I'm concerned about my hair because it's late fall/early Winter in Sydney and I want to make sure that my hair has enough moisture...I think I'm going to re-roll my hair (and not wash it until I get back). By that time, my stand-up dryer will be here so I can do a proper roller-set.

Water-rinsed, and dusted my ends today. I'm hoping it dries sometime tomorrow, so that it can be full on Saturday (methinks wishfully).

Don't we all!!! LOL. Yes, please post :flahssssss:...we LOVE :flahssssss:!!! Ummm, I'm not sure when the next hair update is. @Aggie, do you know?
@janet, I think it should have been August. I only update twice a year and believe it or not I think I did twice for the year already in the APL challenge, last month being one of them. I should updated all my challenges then but I forgot.

So I've been so exhausted I tell ya! I started wearing my hair in a puff/ponytail. Tried to wig it at the beginning of the week but nah I just wanted to wear my hair. Everyone at work was like where's the wigs? Why'd you put them away lol (I wore wig Monday thru Wednesday) anyway here's some pics of some of my work makeup. I loved today's bc I used green, teal, and blue shadows and it came out really pretty. This camera just doesn't do it justice whatsoever.
OAN- non hair related but I glued some Swarovski crystals on a dress I have (both black) and it came out great! I'm going to see if I'll let me upload my video at night showing it.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

So I've been so exhausted I tell ya! I started wearing my hair in a puff/ponytail. Tried to wig it at the beginning of the week but nah I just wanted to wear my hair. Everyone at work was like where's the wigs? Why'd you put them away lol (I wore wig Monday thru Wednesday) anyway here's some pics of some of my work makeup. I loved today's bc I used green, teal, and blue shadows and it came out really pretty. This camera just doesn't do it justice whatsoever.
OAN- non hair related but I glued some Swarovski crystals on a dress I have (both black) and it came out great! I'm going to see if I'll let me upload my video at night showing it.
View attachment 374623 View attachment 374625 View attachment 374627

Just gorg!!!:kiss3::kiss3: I think that you rival the Insta-models!!! :yep: :yep: And...you're a fashionista too!!!:love4::love4:

Last edited:
Back