**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

been a minute but here I am. :) prepoo'd this morning with warmed hair trigger to the scalp and kera vada's green tea oil on the hair.

Last night cowashed with SM purification masque (GSO), moisturized with SSI curly buttercream. Today I sealed with GSO

Mixed rice bran oil with Shea butter and other oils to make a DC. Our didn't go so well.:-( I had to lightly wash my hair afterwards to get rid of the oily build-up I had. I will go back to using my RBO as a sealer. It's awesome alone.

I am so glad I found this thread. I started using these ceramide products today and have noticed an immediate difference. I can't wait to see my hair thrive!

I know I am super duper late to this challenge, but I used Naturally Amari's Hempseed Butter and Milk to braid my hair.

If this challenge starts again for 2014, please tag me. :yep:

I moisturized with HH Hemp Nostalgia and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals Oil

Also been adding a blend to my DCs - hemp, rice bran, wheat germ, and safflower.

No more hair trigger in scalp, shedding too much. Switched to bee mine growth serum and avo, walnut and greapeseed on hair as prepoo.

Washed today with Loreal Sulfate Free Reconstruct (synthetic ceramides), DC'd with HQS Slip, rinsed with SSI Avocado, used SSI Moisture Mist and BioHair Care Moroccan Leave-in and used Bella Donna serum (WGO) as a serum for flat ironing.

~♥Moisturize my hair with Motions Oil Moisturizer hair lotion and sealed with a little bit of sunflower oil. Then braided my hair. Tomorrow I plan on deep conditioning my hair.♥~

Back