**** 2012 Up Your Water Intake Challenge ***

Sipping right now, but I have been slipping. I am only at 20oz so far. Gotta get to 60 before bed

I'm at 79.4 so far. I'm definitely gonna hit my goal of 84 oz because i still need to take my vites.

I'm gonna start slow to get used to drinking water again and commit to 3 glasses a day for the first 2 weeks, then 5 to 6 glasses for the rest of the year. When the challenge starts in 2013, I'm going to try for 8-9 glasses a day. My ultimate goal is to drink at least 1 glass more than the recommended minimum which would be 72oz.

I'm gonna start slow to get used to drinking water again and commit to 3 glasses a day for the first 2 weeks, then 5 to 6 glasses for the rest of the year. When the challenge starts in 2013, I'm going to try for 8-9 glasses a day. My ultimate goal is to drink at least 1 glass more than the recommended minimum which would be 72oz.

Sounds like a good plan. I'll add you when i get to my laptop.

Having to up the amount of water delivered again. We're doing a gallon a day, easily. 30 gals a month ain't cutting it. :lick:

I'm back! I hit my goal. Had to get another Smart Water bottle. Something about drinking from THAT bottle makes hitting my goals easy. I'm ba-ack! :bdance:

Yessssss . . . that SmartWater bottle is awesome - its easy to handle. I drink the 3 of the 33.8 oz bottles per day and I love them. The flow is smooth.

So here's my update:

Day 1: 4 glasses
Day 2: 4 glasses
Day 3: 2 glasses
Day 4: 4 glasses
Day 5: 5 glasses
Day 6: 4 glasses

This is probably equivalent to the total amount of water I consumed through the whole of 2012 :look: (yes I was that bad). I've cut out sugary drinks and I have noticed a great improvement in my skin, it looks dewy and healthy. It's also helped with the breakouts that just took over my face a couple of weeks ago, they've practically all gone. My appetite has also improved.

So far, so good. I need to keep it up and get ready for the next level, I don't know that I will be up to 8 glasses by Jan, but I'm gonna try, if not, I will go for 5-6 glasses for the first half of the year and I should be more than ready to increase to 9 glasses a day by June.

Back