2012 Ceramides Challenge Part 4 (Oct 1 - Dec 31st)

I'm about to apply Liquid Gold oil...has grapeseed.

I need to get a big bottle of grapeseed. I love it, and hemp!!

Ordered this GSO from Vitacost because Jeni bragged about it. I love it! And it was cheap too so I'm loving that even more!!

ForumRunner_20121206_185313.jpg

Win win!!

I am still oil rinsing. And I just received my Gleau Oil. It too has yummy ceramide ingredients: MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL, CAMELLIA SEED OIL, SWEET ALMOND OIL, JOJOBA OIL, WHEAT GERM OIL, MEADOWFOAM OIL, COCONUT OIL, VITAMIN E.

consistenly using shea moisture baby ointment (has safflower oil plus a whole lot of other goodies)

and kinky curly perfectly polished oil (wheat germ oil)

my hair, as always, has been loving the ceramides...i will never give these up lol

I am so new to this ceramide thing and want to try it out without spending a lot of money (which I'm low on).
I looked at the ingredients for African Pride Olive Growth Oil and saw that it has 3 ceramide rich oils in it: soybean, wheat germ, and grape.
Do you think the "other" ingredients cancel out the goodness of these oils. It's sold at Sally's for 2.69 (with card) for 8 oz.

TIA

^^^^^It depends where they fall in on the ingredients list.

Applied 2 pumps of GSO today after I moisturized.

Applied a heavy amount of HH Happy Hempy Pomade to my length. I'm sleeping with a shower cap under my scarf.

Back