2005 Progress : Post Your Comparison Photos

imstush

I don't have any pics...but every one is making great progress!!! Dsylla and Jaded wow!!! Jaded your hair looks so much healthier.

caramelty

December 2004

August 2005

determine3

Ekomba:eek: Holy ish!! You're hair is growing at maximum speed girl! Big difference in 4-6 months! Great job! Scared of you a year from now.

Candy_C

ok,

pic 1 = November
pic 2 = May
pic 3 = October
pic 2 = October (Part: 2)

Very happy, making monthly progress now. it took around 4 months to even see the first bout of growth. had alot of trims this year, i would probabley be at bra-strap length without the chops ands the blunt scissors my stylist would use. but my experiences make me appreciate my hair more then i ever have before! :)

Edited: i have lightened the pic 3 so that you can clearly distinguish my hair from my tank top

Last edited:

ekomba

DSylla said:
Here's my progress.

Not a years worth... I was transitioning in the beginning of the year and did some mini chops.

Anyway, i began relaxing again and here's my progress.

woww DSylla great progress i didnt see that what an amazing growth! :D

ekomba

determine3 said:
Ekomba:eek: Holy ish!! You're hair is growing at maximum speed girl! Big difference in 4-6 months! Great job! Scared of you a year from now.

AHHAHAHAHAA thanks Determine3 im scared too. its been 6 months and right now i m kinda resting no pills no nothing i dont have anything left but january i m gonna be on a high growth regimen and go all out pill and all i will double what i have for the next 6 months and then the next year i may be able to reach my waistlength by 2007 goal :grin:

CurliDiva

Wow Ladies,

I'm proud of each and every one of you! ;) This thread proves once and for all that with proper care BLACK women can grow long hair!

:D Happy hair growing in the New Year!

Marseeya

Pic 1.) Dec.2004

Pic 2.) Dec. 2005
Pic 3.) Dec. Trim/Cut

Overall, with my trims for 2005 I'm Happy with the progress:)

Victorian

old head
Great growing, everyone! We did well this year :clap: I hope our newer members are encouraged and inspired by all the pictures :yep:

pink_flower

Great thread! Everyone's hair looks so pretty :yep:

I made a comparision photo of my whole journey earlier this month so I'll just post it here. The last photo was taken in early December when I did a rollerwrap. Right now my hair reaches past my bra strap uncurled.

In 2006 I hope to reach waistlength or close to it.

ekomba

pink_flower said:
Great thread! Everyone's hair looks so pretty :yep:

I made a comparision photo of my whole journey earlier this month so I'll just post it here. The last photo was taken in early December when I did a rollerwrap. Right now my hair reaches past my bra strap uncurled.

In 2006 I hope to reach waistlength or close to it.

wowwwwwww pink_flower your hair grew it looks so great!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I M ALSO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU GIRLS YOU ALL MADE GREAT PROGRESS :grin: lets stay focused and do some more in 2006! :p