2 year hair care anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My regimen is very simple. I wash my hair once a week with tresseme shampoo , deep condition for an hour or 2 with crece pelo , condition and detangle with tressemme anti splits conditioner , i then apply my olive oil leave in and let my hair airdry. The no heat has really helped my hair thicken up. I use heat maybe once a month , I also keep my hair moisturized with olive oil root stimulator and coconut oil for my ends. I keep my hair in buns 99.9% and I relax every 8 weeks . Thats all I do

Girl, congratulations on the tremendous progress you have made! Happy 2 year hair anniversary, and may you have many more!:grin:

Your hair is absolutely amazing. I kept staring at the picture b/c I couldn't believe that it was the same head of hair. Your progress is EXCELLENT!!!

I started my haircare journey August 2007 with severly damaged hair! Thin , broken , split ends.. DISASTER. I finally decided to stop being cheap and I joined the forum February 4,2008 ( MY bday, what better gift could I give myself ??lol :yep:) I LOVE LHCF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to let everyone know I have never had hair Past SL or healthy hair point blank.

August 2007
020-vi.jpg

Here is my hair now! After 2 years of TLC (August 17,2009)
august172009-vi.jpg

It looks like LHCF was the best investment you could have made for your hair! It looks VERY healthy now! Thanks for sharing:yep:

Awesome Progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylver2!! I been wanting to thank you for those 2 years I been stalking your fotki for inspiration and I did it!!! You were the first fotki I saw when I started my hair journey. I loved and drooled all over your progress over the years from your ear lenght hair to your now wsl . Your the bombs!!!

Pssssstt ...can i get your autograph ???? :look::blush: lol

It looks like LHCF was the best investment you could have made for your hair! It looks VERY healthy now! Thanks for sharing:yep:

You basically summarized everything here. Those $5 ( when I started it was $5) was the best thing I could have ever done. I will be a LHCF sista 4 life!

Your hair looks amazing!!

So would u say dusting is what helped ur ends stengthen up? My ends look disgusting when I straighten my hair. :( That's my main concern right now.

lovely progress and so simple..idk i'm new to this board but it would be so great if there was an official before and after thread sticky so anyone who passes by can be automatically encouraged, and like a mission statement on the front page to the extent that black hair and type 3 and 4 hair can grow healthy and long if you so choose.........and i'd absolutely love if the newcomers guide sticky was the first sticky on the first page,.. that thread is amazing but i only found it a while into it....anywho i love this forum!!!!!!!!!your hair makes me happier than it should lol

Back