15 months into transition (pic)

jreagins

NOV07JAN09-vi.jpg

The November pic is 3 days after my last relaxer (2 months after finding LHCF). The other is from today. Thanks LHCF for all the information. My 2 year anniversary is November 2009 and I can not wait to see whats in store! Thanks again ladies!

Your hair is growing out nicely:yep:. Good luck with your transitioning. Ive only just decided to go natural, so I am transitioning too!

your hair looks wonderful, you can't tell that you're transitioning
I wish I could have hung in there for 15 months

oooooh jreagins, i am loving your hair progress. You're doing great so far girl. Happy hair growing honey.

After playing in my newgrowth all day, you are really making me want to transition! :drunk: Your hair looks so healthy and thick. Originally, I was stretching to gain thickness but now......

Girl please post your regimen!!!! I'm loving your hair and it looks like you have maintained every strand. I'm almost four months into my transition and I'm dying to RELAX!!!

--Just checked out your fotki and blog. thanks girl!!

Last edited:
oooooh jreagins, i am loving your hair progress. You're doing great so far girl. Happy hair growing honey.

thanks aggie!

Beautiful, your hair looks great! I hope my hair continues to retain length like yours while I'm transitioning.

That's the main thing. Sometimes im bad and dont reatain as much.

congrats!!!

thanks danigurl!

great progress.....

thanks rsmith!
:dance7: Great Job!!!! Way to go!!!

I see you Neemo!

:yep::yep:YOU ALREADY KNOW I'M A FAN.

Yay! Thanks protien buddy!

After playing in my newgrowth all day, you are really making me want to transition! :drunk: Your hair looks so healthy and thick. Originally, I was stretching to gain thickness but now......

Its doubled in thickness, its amazing. Im still shocked by my thickness and the shrinkage is a beast!

Well done!
It just goes to show that you can achieve you growth and retain it without crazy breakage with the right regime and patience :)

Back