Ladies I am looking for an all natural deep conditioner

Lovelylocs

Aveda's products are natural. Their Damage Intensive Reconstructor moisturizes, detangles, AND gives slip!

prettyinpurple

Curls ecstasy asian hair tea conditioner is great.

I also like rich rewards by origins (yes the make up people).

Aubrey organic's honeysuckle rose conditioner (it's nice and thick, but I think I was allergic to something in it so I stopped using it).

atlien11

I love the Aubrey Organics line and i have most of their conditioners as my staples. I think the HoneySuckle Rose is the best for moisture and detangling. I usually add some honey to the mixture and slightly warm it up for added benefits. Happy Hair Growing!

morehairplease

prettyinpurple said:

Aubrey organic's honeysuckle rose conditioner (it's nice and thick, but I think I was allergic to something in it so I stopped using it).

wow, this sounds good! going to the mall this weekend will stop by origins. thanks for the rec. Adding the AO honeysuckle rose to my list as well. Can samples be ordered anywhere of the AO products? tia

morehairplease

atlien11 said:
I love the Aubrey Organics line and i have most of their conditioners as my staples. I think the HoneySuckle Rose is the best for moisture and detangling. I usually add some honey to the mixture and slightly warm it up for added benefits. Happy Hair Growing!

thanks atlien!! It's on my list!

SignatureBeauty

No it isn't All Natural but it has alot of Natural Ingredients in it that gives my natural hair a Balance of Moisture and Protein & Slip that I need

I also make my own with Coconut Milk & Honey and sit under the dryer sometimes.

Sorry if the ORS isn't all natural but it is a Good Deep Conditioner.

Deniece

Natural Beauty
Aubrey Organics GPB - just used this week....already lovin
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose - love the moisture smells nice

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I second the ORS.

I heard that plain yogurt is a good one but I haven't tested it yet. It would probably be good mixed w/ honey.

Last edited:

Lady_Lioness

atlien11 said:
I agree with this...Honeysuckle is also my favorite conditioner...It does well in detangling and making my new growth really soft.

kitchen_tician

Lovelylocs said:
Aveda's products are natural. Their Damage Intensive Reconstructor moisturizes, detangles, AND gives slip!

Many Aveda products aren't ALL natural either. :ohwell: I like Aubrey Organics GBP, but it's really a protein conditioner, but it's moisturizing to me. I also like Jason's Sea Kelp Conditioner. Both are paraben-free. :)

morehairplease

kitchen_tician said:
Many Aveda products aren't ALL natural either. :ohwell: I like Aubrey Organics GBP, but it's really a protein conditioner, but it's moisturizing to me. I also like Jason's Sea Kelp Conditioner. Both are paraben-free. :)

thanks kitchen_tician!

morehairplease

prettyinpurple said:

by chance do you the ingredients of the rich rewards? tia

ETA: I found them at eopinions

Last edited:

*ElleB

secretdiamond said:
I don't think ORS RP is all natural.

I don't either but I love it....

What about Oyin's Whipped Pudding? Wait, NM, that is a leave in...

I think DPR-11 is mostly natural....

Tishee, you can try MyHoneyChild's "Olive You" Replenishing Deep COnditioner or her Coconut and Papaya Paste....Her stuff is definitely all natural...
http://myhoneychild.com

Victorian

old head
*ElleB said:
I think DPR-11 is mostly natural....

I was going to suggest this too. I had some a while back and I remember looking at the ingredients and being pleasantly surprised. It's not all natural but it is a fairly respectable list, and when used as directed (with heat) it really gave me some super moisture. Without heat it was so-so on my hair. It is the consistency of a thick cholesterol conditioner and smells like peaches :)

I found the ingredients in another thread:

Chamomille, Nettle, Balm Mint Leaf Oil, Coltsfoot Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Rosemary Extract, Petroleum, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetromonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laurus Nobblis Oil, Orange Oil, Neroli Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil.

sweetascocoa

There is lady from another website that created this natural deep conditiner/treatment

Snowy's Deep Moisture Treatment

1 part Fave conditioner (must be moisture)
1/4 part honey
1/4 part clear aloe vera gel (she uses Fruit of the Earth).

Place in a cup and warm in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds--just until warm. Wash hair and

squeeze out excess, blot dry, leave in under heat cap, warm towels or shower cap, what have

you, for an hour or so. Rinse well. Finish (add leave-in if you do so) and style as usual

Wah-la!!! Extreme Moistness. This is great after protein treatments!!! WOOT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ her own Method ~

When she makes it, she do the following:

~ Mix all ingredients in a cup and stir with a spoon.
~ Pop in in the microwave for a very short time, just enough to warm it.
~ Stir it again with a spoon.
~ Thoroughly rinse hair.
~ Clean hair with method of choice if not using SMT as the cleanser (CO wash) and rinse

well. If using SMT as the cleanser, rinse hair well and go to the next step.
~ Squeeze out excess water.
~ Blot dry with a towel gently.
~ Apply the SMT all over, massage it into the scalp and comb it through for a bit.
~ wrap hair in a bun on the top of my head and put a plastic bag or shower cap over this.
~ Can use a heat cap here, and sometimes I do, but usually I just put a towel over that.
~ Leave on for an hour, if you can, or even longer.
~ Rinse well.
~ Finish, dry and style as usual.
~ Shiney hair! :biggrin:

*ElleB

BlackCardinal said:
I was going to suggest this too. I had some a while back and I remember looking at the ingredients and being pleasantly surprised. It's not all natural but it is a fairly respectable list, and when used as directed (with heat) it really gave me some super moisture. Without heat it was so-so on my hair. It is the consistency of a thick cholesterol conditioner and smells like peaches :)

I found the ingredients in another thread:

Chamomille, Nettle, Balm Mint Leaf Oil, Coltsfoot Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Rosemary Extract, Petroleum, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetromonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laurus Nobblis Oil, Orange Oil, Neroli Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil.

Only 3 "un-naturals" the Tocopheryl Acetate is Vit E....