UANS crema

I have yet to be able to find it.....honestly, I forget about it. It is now back on my wish list b/c I forgot about it. Supposedly, it's a super moisturizing/hydrating deep conditioner(at least that's what I gather from the internet raves/reviews I have read).

most dominican hairdressers sell it. i don't know whats in it though.

Awww man!! See I work on 24th and Madison and there's a Ricky's and Essential (BSS) but neither have heard of this brand. I would like to have it for my weekly rollerset tomorrow but I'm having NO luck. Something happpens when I tell people the name. I keep having to spell it. Thanks for your help ladies :wink2:

Awww man!! See I work on 24th and Madison and there's a Ricky's and Essential (BSS) but neither have heard of this brand. I would like to have it for my weekly rollerset tomorrow but I'm having NO luck. Something happpens when I tell people the name. I keep having to spell it. Thanks for your help ladies :wink2:

If you live in new york , try going to a dominican hair salon. They usually sell it. Do you live in brooklyn?

if its una your looking for i use their stuff shampoo, deep con and every thing:lachen:i get it from two places in the bronx. you can order on line too.

Back