Moisturizing spray suggestions?

jjchantel

Hello everyone! This is my first post on lhcf. I've been a lurker for quite a while and I finally stopped being a cheapskate and subscribed lol. But I've been looking for a good moisturizing spray to refresh my hair during the week. I've used some of the jane Carter sprays with no luck (made my hair sticky) I've tried the SM Coconut and hibiscus mist (ok but didn't really do anything for my hair)
I've also found out that aloe vera and Shea butter ingredients are a no go when it comes to leaveins in my hair.
Thanks in advance

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
:welcome3:

Have you tried Oyin's Juices & Berries line, or Luster's S Curl. Two different price points.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

werenumber2

My hair isn't crazy about Aloe and Shea Butter either, but I love Shescentit Tahitian Vanilla & Coconut spray.

jjchantel

:welcome3: Have you tried Oyin's Juices & Berries line, or Luster's S Curl. Two different price points. Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I have tried those! The oyin juice sprays made my hair sticky for some reason and the s-curl didn't do much for my hair. Idk why this hair is so picky! It's annoying and it's not helping my product junkie-ism lol

Bajanmum

Hairveda HydraSilica Hair Nourishing Tea Mist is the best for my hair.

I spray it on and seal it with an oil and my hair is singing my praises lol.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I second Komaza Califia spray. I think it does have aloe. I just purchased SSI Tahitian Vanilla and used it today. It smells really good. Is it sad that I've tried everything mentioned here (except It's a 10). :look:

SD: ^^^I always think, "Ew, she has no arse," when I see your siggy Bajanmum. :look:

Hibiscus30

Komaza Califia Moisturizing Spray and Vitamin Reign
Darcy Botanical Herbal Leave in Spray (smells like peppermint)

isawstars

Omg, you might possibly be my hair twin because my hair doesn't like the same including oyin juices and s curl.

I use darcy's botanical herbal like someone else recommended, wen's moisturizing spritz... Oh, and if you don't care about the ingredients... African pride braid spray is awesome because it has SAA and is like 3 bucks for 16oz. But overall darcy's is my no. 1.

When I'm being cheap, I just spritz water and seal with my favorite oil/creamy leave in. Lol

Good luck.

Sent from my LG G2 via LHCF app

southerncitygirl

jjchantel

komaza care califa, coconut or aloe my hair sprays. califa can be diluted 1 pt califa to 2-3 pts filtered water cause its super concentrated so you get lots of bang for your buck! i started doing the loc method switched to lco with these sprays a lil over a year ago and it was a game changer for my moisture levels/ retention :)

jjchantel

I second Komaza Califia spray. I think it does have aloe. I just purchased SSI Tahitian Vanilla and used it today. It smells really good. Is it sad that I've tried everything mentioned here (except It's a 10). :look: SD: ^^^I always think, "Ew, she has no arse," when I see your siggy Bajanmum. :look:

It's a 10! Is the bomb! It Detangles so well, speeds up drying time, moisturizes, and smells so good. I want to try the keratin one next. But I can only use it on wet hair as it doesn't work well on dry hair for me.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
It's a 10! Is the bomb! It Detangles so well, speeds up drying time, moisturizes, and smells so good. I want to try the keratin one next. But I can only use it on wet hair as it doesn't work well on dry hair for me.

I keep hearing about it. I would have to work on some of the leave ins I already own. :look:

Pamsc

I LOVE Cantu for Naturals Coconut and Hold Mist. It's the ONLY spray moisturizer I use. I love this stuff and so does my hair and scalp.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I will try diluting komaza califa spray -- my hair doesn't like it straight. It may be the aloe content since I'm low porosity.

healthyhair2

Lace Natural Ayurvedic Hair and Scalp Mist and Obia Curl Hydration Spray are two awesome ones!!! When I have extra cash, I sometimes get Healing Herbs by Rene Herbal Hair Mist spray.