NATURALS (4a/b) ... what do you use as a Deep Conditioner???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I'm looking for a product that would be great for deep conditioning my TWA. My hair texture is 4a/b I guess. I've been looking at Elasta DPR-11, Motions Moisure Plus, and ORS Mayonnaise.

What products do you use as a deep conditioner to keep your natural hair in top notch condition?

Thanks in advance! :)

Country gal

I am still using the stuff I used with I was relaxed. I want to use up those products. I use Sensitive by Natural, Elucence, and Nexus.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I dont have any old products or any products to use for a deep conditioner. I used up all my Suave Humectant and all my LeKair Cholesterol Plus. I don't have anything right now. ;)

aminata

I use cholesterol for deep conditioning and for co-washes. I typically just apply to my hair put on a plastic cap, bath and rinse. I have better luck with cholesterol when its on my hair for 5-7 minutes--more than that I feel that my hair is limp and over conditioned.

About once a month use motions cpr for deep conditioning.

Once every couple of weeks I use a mixture of coconut and olive oil for a pre-wash conditioning treatment.

missyT

organics by africa's best hair mayonnaise works wonders on my hair. I add EVOO to it also. Makes my hair really really soft and really moisturises and brings out my tight curls.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
I've found that any cholesterol mixed with honey & a little coconut oil work best for me. I used to use DPR and tried NTM once but they left my hair a little too hard for my taste. I used to use ORS hair mayo. but haven't tried it since going natural....I might give that a shot again.

caligirl

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. I'm also experimenting with Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment. Either one I use under the heat cap for 20 minutes.

Dolapo

i use kenra intensive emollient treatment, kenra MC, elucence MB, queen helen's cholesterol, elasta qp cpr and some other deep conditioners. i also add honey and oils especially palm oil to my conditioners

locabouthair

I have been using Motions silk protein conditioner and organic root stimulator olive oil conditioner. they are ok i'm still looking for something better.

confused_one

Being the conditioner junkie i am/was..lol, i use cholesterol conditioner mixed with every other conditioner i have in my position eg. kenra, elucence, finesse, swave awapuhi, VO5, dominican condition etc. I squeeze all my conditioners into one jar and mix them, except for the kenra and elucence, i add a little to my hair after i add the mixture.

CatSuga

I dont' use deep conditioners because they make my hair feel thick, dry, and weighed down. I used to use olive oil to add softness but now that I no-poo with Herbal Essences I have no need for extra conditioning.

Shatani

Poohbear said:
I'm looking for a product that would be great for deep conditioning my TWA. My hair texture is 4a/b I guess. I've been looking at Elasta DPR-11, Motions Moisure Plus, and ORS Mayonnaise.

What products do you use as a deep conditioner to keep your natural hair in top notch condition?

Thanks in advance! :)
i use lustrasilk cholesterol with aloe, mixed with a creamy conditioner, EQP breakage control serum, aphogee 2 minute reconstructor and sometimes a little bit of shea butter....heated up in the microwave.

Shatani

BlackCardinal said:
I don't want to become a "pusher" but all you need is some Jason Biotin conditioner and a plastic cap :look:
ive been wanting to try jason, its just too expensive for me....im cheap. :D

bklyncurly

Right now, my hair is luving Aussie Deeppp mixed w/coconut oil. I can almost hear my hair saying -- "Thank you!":p I don't even use heat with it. I just leave it on my hair and clean up, study, eat, whatever, then rinse out 1 hour later. It's fantastic! Plus, it's keeping my hair from reverting due to the humidity.

Have fun exploring your options!:)

nchristina

CatSuga said:
I used to use olive oil to add softness but now that I no-poo with Herbal Essences I have no need for extra conditioning.

So true... thanks for turning me on the the HE.

BLESSED1

for deep protein conditioning I only need nexxus emergencee
for deep moisturizing conditioning, Suave humectant mixed w/EVOO

IONENABILLION

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner (Can also be used as a leave in)