Any updated reviews on the LCL Beauty Hair Dryer (Fake Pibbs)

PrissiSippi

Simply Komplex
I'm in need of a better hair dryer, but I'm trying to be economical. I see the LCL dryer is only $130! Any ladies have this dryer?

naturalpride

Use the "exoticmommies" coupon code to save 10%. I have the dryer and I love it. It gets really hot and is comfortable to sit under.

kblc06

I have it and I LOVE IT! When I broke the hood on accident, the company replaced the whole dryer portion for free, even though it was out of warranty. I've had this one going on 3 or 4 years now :yep:

Nazaneen

are these still working well?
I'm interested in getting one. Does it accommodate large rollers well?

Nazaneen

I love my LCL dryer. I use gray and black rollers.
well then that's my answer :D. I don't dare use my black rollers now lol. I use mostly gray and it's a tight squeeze.
I'm buying this within a couple of months.

Lucie I have a question about black rollers.... do you need to put thicker sections of hair on them just to get them all to fit? I would assume so but maybe not? Because they take up such a huge amount of space...
I have a set of black rollers that I'd like to learn to use.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
well then that's my answer :D. I don't dare use my black rollers now lol. I use mostly gray and it's a tight squeeze.
I'm buying this within a couple of months.

Lucie I have a question about black rollers.... do you need to put thicker sections of hair on them just to get them all to fit? I would assume so but maybe not? Because they take up such a huge amount of space...
I have a set of black rollers that I'd like to learn to use.

Arlana, yes doll, you do. Gray rollers are 2". Black rollers are 2.5". Too much hair on a roller will result in hair that is improperly dried. So that section will not be sleek and a bit poofy.

vtoodler

So, it seems as if this dryer is as good as Pibbs?

What about your roller sets? Does it get your roller sets as smooth as the Pibbs?

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
vtoodler, will you let us know how LCLBeauty resolves SimplyDebra's problem whenever she posts about it?

NVM: I just looked at her blog.

Last edited:

intellectualuva

I have this dryer (LCL) and it doesnt seem to get hot enough for me. I have it on what I think is the highest setting and it just blows cool air. Its very powerful, so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. I have had it 6 months or so and I want to sell it out of frustration. I love my LCL Steamer though, but I like alternating between dry and moist when DCing.

Angelicus

I have made more than a couple of posts about my baby! I LOVE HER! I am under her right now! She is the best hair investment that I ever made! LCL's customer service is good too!

Blairx0

Have it and love it. I had one issue when the knob broke. They sent me a new one within a week.

I've had it for over a year and it is great

Angelicus

I have this dryer (LCL) and it doesnt seem to get hot enough for me. I have it on what I think is the highest setting and it just blows cool air. Its very powerful, so I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. I have had it 6 months or so and I want to sell it out of frustration. I love my LCL Steamer though, but I like alternating between dry and moist when DCing.

You need to contact the company to have it replaced. They all have a one year warranty. I am so sorry that you got a bad dryer.

I have talked to customer service and technical service and they are very helpful.

This dryer gets HOT. It gets so hot that I cannot put it on the highest temperature setting.

AnjelLuvs

I am sooo happy I finally placed an order for a standup dryer, LCL per this sites comments and reviews... It is set to arrive Monday, I can not wait as I really dislike using my Blow dryer... #CountingDownDays

Nazaneen

I am sooo happy I finally placed an order for a standup dryer, LCL per this sites comments and reviews... It is set to arrive Monday, I can not wait as I really dislike using my Blow dryer... #CountingDownDays

you're going to love it! i got mine in sept and it has not let me down. i could never go back to table top dryers.

.... said the Phablet