Is this Woman's Afro REAL? If so, she got Aevin Dugas beat!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

tiffjust2002

OMG I would sweat to death if I had all that sitting on top of my head plus I would have a nasty breakout on my forehead lol.

ladylibra_30

OMG I would sweat to death if I had all that sitting on top of my head plus I would have a nasty breakout on my forehead lol.

And a broken neck with protruding vertebrae :lol: all on top of broken shoulders.

Well obviously not but looking at her makes me feel like that.

MsLizziA

LMAO @ THIS CHICK'S HAIR! How can she even see!? How did she pick it out? How is she not hot? So many unanswered questions..

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I forgot her name, but when I was strolling in Harlem, she told me not to go to a certain braid shop because they would pull out my hair. I just said, "Why, thank you."

Her hair was pulled back, but it looked pretty real to me. This was years ago, like 2008. There are lots of pictures of her floating around Harlem and the Village.

ETA: Those license plates are not American. Is this the same lady? Hm... let me see what I can dig up.

Last edited:

StarScream35

The license plates are either French or German...............given that there are lots of Africans in France, I'm gonna say she is African because of the way she is dressed and she in in France because of the license plates and the fact that there are lots of Africans in France. But who is she???

NJoy

Here I grow again!
A few things come to mind:

1. She must be using a hella afro pick. My arms are tired just considering it;
2. I wonder when's the last time she's been to a movie theater;
3. @ the thought of washing and detangling ~ :nervous2:
4. @ the thought of seeing that hair in cornrows ~ :lovedrool:
5. I love her boldness! :yep:

lilyofthenile

The car plate looks European - I suspect she's in the EU and looking at the van and the writings, France.

I have seen this pic a long time ago, but I've always wondered who she was.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
How does it stand up on top like that? OMG, wow. I would think it would droop. She must spend a lot of time on it and lawd how long is it stretched.:spinning:

Platinum

Give it about 24 hours, im sure the LHCF detectives have already started investigating :sekret::sekret:

:giggle:

I'm loving her Afro but I don't think I could sport one that big. I'm tall and slender so I'm sure I would look kinda crazy. I would love to know her reggie.

MissErikaM

Oh my gawd Becky look at her fro...its..so...big.

No seriously, that ish right thurr is dope. Like, if I saw her on the street I would drop what I was doing, and gravitate to it...like a moth to a light.